Current injury list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jen2310

Club Legend
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cricket Australia, GC Suns
If the recovery goes well, he could make it back by round 3. Its still three weeks til round 1 at this point.

If De Goey recovered from his ankle in a couple weeks, then Adams can do it in 5 weeks.

Shpeshal Ed

I see you on televishaaaaan!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man. U, Chicago Bulls, Ολυμπιακός
Adams should be back after Anzac Day according to reports. Hopefully we sre at least 2-3 by then.
2-3?

Dude...I'll be staggered if we're not going into ANZAC Day undefeated.

Back on topic, from an injury perspective, this seems to be the best shape we've been in heading into a season for a few years.

sr36

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
2-3?

Dude...I'll be staggered if we're not going into ANZAC Day undefeated.

Back on topic, from an injury perspective, this seems to be the best shape we've been in heading into a season for a few years.
Have you seen our draw? 2-3 is a distinct possibility.

sr36

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Meh, I have us 4-1 at worst myself.

Think we'll beat Geelong, Richmond and Bulldogs. West Coast the only unsure one for me.
I hope you and think you'll be right, but I also wouldn't be critical of predictions of a 2-3 start. It doesn't seem that unlikely to me.

Cats are a big danger. Hopefully it was just an off game, but last year it looked like they'd worked out how to unhinge our handball driven ball movement. All game, after we'd begun to put together a chain of handballs, they had someone lurking to intercept when we looked for the forward, attacking, game opening handball.

Tigers are a big danger too. They will come bloody hard looking to make a statement after the humiliation of the Prelim.

WCE are obviously dangerous.

We struggled to get over the top of Brissy in both games last year. Plus they should be one of the improving teams. I wouldn't take this one for granted either.

Shpeshal Ed

I see you on televishaaaaan!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man. U, Chicago Bulls, Ολυμπιακός
I hope you and think you'll be right, but I also wouldn't be critical of predictions of a 2-3 start. It doesn't seem that unlikely to me.

Cats are a big danger. Hopefully it was just an off game, but last year it looked like they'd worked out how to unhinge our handball driven ball movement. All game, after we'd begun to put together a chain of handballs, they had someone lurking to intercept when we looked for the forward, attacking, game opening handball.

Tigers are a big danger too. They will come bloody hard looking to make a statement after the humiliation of the Prelim.

WCE are obviously dangerous.

We struggled to get over the top of Brissy in both games last year. Plus they should be one of the improving teams. I wouldn't take this one for granted either.
We kicked 5.15 against Geelong. As last year's most accurate team in front of goal, this was an anomaly. Even then they needed to implement one of the hardest floods since the flood was invented to get over us.

Richmond we have figured out. Doesn't matter how hard they come. We had figured them out in the H&A Games last year but hard to beat a good team with 1 on the bench....twice.

West Coast I had said already they're the unsure one. Maybe they scarred us?

Brisbane? Don't we play the Bulldogs Round 4?

sr36

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
We kicked 5.15 against Geelong. As last year's most accurate team in front of goal, this was an anomaly. Even then they needed to implement one of the hardest floods since the flood was invented to get over us.

Richmond we have figured out. Doesn't matter how hard they come. We had figured them out in the H&A Games last year but hard to beat a good team with 1 on the bench....twice.

West Coast I had said already they're the unsure one. Maybe they scarred us?

Brisbane? Don't we play the Bulldogs Round 4?
I think we'll win the flag this year, but it's not the 2011 season, where we can go to the footy assuming a win and being disappointed if we win by less than 10 goals.

Brisbane are Round 5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jen2310

Club Legend
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cricket Australia, GC Suns
We haven't lost against Brisbane since 2014, I don't expect to start now.
And we can't compare to the team we were when we played Geelong compared to now.

BringouttheGimp

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
For those that think surgery is the first and best option,

Here is some food for thought, so to speak.

Ehud Arye Laniado: Billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery
The same principles apply for penis reduction surgery. Just gotta live with it I suppose re.

TheGreatGrundy

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Everyone's talking about Reid's injury as though it is known to be serious but I haven't seen anything released from the club as yet other than that he has a quad injury. As for Adams, why did we wait to have the finger fixed if we knew about it and could have done the op over the pre season?

Top Bottom