Current injury list

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's hope something good can come of this Mason Cox surgery. Shame that it couldn't have been done over the off-season though. Didn't think much of it at the time but can remember hearing ages ago about his eyesight issues which the medical staff were aware of. Potentially became aggravated by the eye poke who knows.

Thats a bloody long bow.

I personally don't think so, but he has played 3 in a row now. I wouldn't be surprised to see them give him another rest!

IMHO, needs continuity more than anything. They'll have all the bio-metric data though so if he's getting close to those danger zones they could rest him.

Current according to the Herald Sun:

INJURIES
James Aish (shoulder) 2 weeks
Dayne Beams (hip/mental health) season
Mason Cox (eye) season
Jordan De Goey (hamstring) test
Lynden Dunn (knee) season
Josh Daicos (concussion)
Will Kelly (leg) TBC
Tom Langdon (knee) season
Darcy Moore (hamstring) 1-2 weeks
Sam Murray (provisional suspension) TBC
Isaac Quaynor (foot) TBC
Ben Reid (hamstring) TBC
Brayden Sier (calf) TBC
Jaidyn Stephenson (suspended) 2 weeks
Daniel Wells (knee) test

Current according to the Herald Sun:

INJURIES
James Aish (shoulder) 2 weeks
Dayne Beams (hip/mental health) season
Mason Cox (eye) season
Jordan De Goey (hamstring) test
Lynden Dunn (knee) season
Josh Daicos (concussion)
Will Kelly (leg) TBC
Tom Langdon (knee) season
Darcy Moore (hamstring) 1-2 weeks
Sam Murray (provisional suspension) TBC
Isaac Quaynor (foot) TBC
Ben Reid (hamstring) TBC
Brayden Sier (calf) TBC
Jaidyn Stephenson (suspended) 2 weeks
Daniel Wells (knee) test
Looks like we've run out of time on a few fronts, 9 seasons/TBC's, and anyone that's 1 to 2 weeks is going to be pushing s**t uphill to make it

Turn it upside down and we had nearly everyone available at the start of the season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we know what happened to Tim Broomhead?

WARNING: This video contains graphic pony content that some viewers may find disturbing.
Viewer Discretion is Strongly Advised

qqowhWX.gif

WARNING: This video contains graphic pony content that some viewers may find disturbing.
Viewer Discretion is Strongly Advised

View attachment 725805

You just know that pony is going to be capering about in his entrails next. The look in those eyes...like Mick Malthouse when someone suggests it's his turn to buy a round. Unleash unspeakableness.

Put a line through the bloke.

Won't play this year, will be 26 next year and been in the system for 7 years, will have managed 36 games and about 1 good one.

We should move on. Should be delisted comes years end you'd think.

Feels like yesterday that this board was freaking out about him potentially moving back to S.A for the 2015 season...

Have it from someone very very close to Jordan, that he may not be ready until week 2 of the finals. The scans he had this week were 100% regarding a setback, from what I've been told.

I'll be interested to see how he goes over the next few weeks and I'm hoping this can be re-visited and that my information can be proven wrong.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure this will be on the money 🤦‍♂😔

Remove this Banner Ad

Back