Current injury list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

manicpie

Senior List
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Put a line through the bloke.

Won't play this year, will be 26 next year and been in the system for 7 years, will have managed 36 games and about 1 good one.

We should move on. Should be delisted comes years end you'd think.
I am a bit worried about agreeing with you on this because there are some on here who still think he is a good player, which he might be, but as you said, 7 years and 36 games spells dead wood to me, we need to move on from the list cloggers and I'm afraid he is one of them

Adz

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Have it from someone very very close to Jordan, that he may not be ready until week 2 of the finals. The scans he had this week were 100% regarding a setback, from what I've been told.

I'll be interested to see how he goes over the next few weeks and I'm hoping this can be re-visited and that my information can be proven wrong.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure this will be on the money 🤦‍♂️😔
I suspected as much.

manicpie

Senior List
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Have it from someone very very close to Jordan, that he may not be ready until week 2 of the finals. The scans he had this week were 100% regarding a setback, from what I've been told.

I'll be interested to see how he goes over the next few weeks and I'm hoping this can be re-visited and that my information can be proven wrong.

It had alarm bells all over it when he went in for a second scan, I reckon your mate is spot on. I don't think we will see Moore again this season either. " I just want to say that I am not in the inner sanctum at Collingwood, and no, I am not an injury expert" just thought I would clarify that before the hunters pull out their guns

barrackers

Premium Gold
Sep 4, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
It had alarm bells all over it when he went in for a second scan, I reckon your mate is spot on. I don't think we will see Moore again this season either. " I just want to say that I am not in the inner sanctum at Collingwood, and no, I am not an injury expert" just thought I would clarify that before the hunters pull out their guns
Pickering said Moore was 2 weeks away on SEN this morning. Not sure whether to believe it or not, but it's more news than the club has given us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crypt Keeper

Debutant
May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons

That would make it an 8 week hamstring injury. Starting to feel that JDG is another injury prone player. Shins, hamstrings... never ends.

Yidaki

AFL Behavioural Awareness Officer
Jul 24, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood

Awesome. I'm glad CFC have been honest with us. :)

Visions

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 2, 2007
2 Bedroom Apartment
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, HNS Vatreni

Would love to say you’re wrong but you’re not. Unfortunately he has reinjured it. Like you heard it from a source close to the club this afternoon.

No SPIN

Premiership Player
Jun 14, 2009
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Would love to say you’re wrong but you’re not. Unfortunately he has reinjured it. Like you heard it from a source close to the club this afternoon.
I’m so over this constant “reinjury” BS because it’s preventable.
Either players are not being closely supervised to ensure they don’t over do it. Or our Rehab have NFI and are pushing to hard to early.

Either way Rehab is accountabe and needs to be overhauled.

Finnishpie

Premiership Player
Mar 16, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I am a bit worried about agreeing with you on this because there are some on here who still think he is a good player, which he might be, but as you said, 7 years and 36 games spells dead wood to me, we need to move on from the list cloggers and I'm afraid he is one of them
You should be worried Manic. I’m coming for you. :)

Top Bottom