Current injury list

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Adams should be back after Anzac Day according to reports. Hopefully we sre at least 2-3 by then.
Only dear penguin could you come up with we being

2 - 3

Your pessimism shines like a beacon through the spinneys and copes and dales...

Never change

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
For those that think surgery is the first and best option,

Here is some food for thought, so to speak.

Ehud Arye Laniado: Billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

Last edited:

Thefly38

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal , LA Clippers , Seattle SH
What’s Siers injury?

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man. U, Chicago Bulls, Ολυμπιακός
Adams should be back after Anzac Day according to reports. Hopefully we sre at least 2-3 by then.

2-3?

Dude...I'll be staggered if we're not going into ANZAC Day undefeated.

Back on topic, from an injury perspective, this seems to be the best shape we've been in heading into a season for a few years.

Meh, I have us 4-1 at worst myself.

Think we'll beat Geelong, Richmond and Bulldogs. West Coast the only unsure one for me.

I hope you and think you'll be right, but I also wouldn't be critical of predictions of a 2-3 start. It doesn't seem that unlikely to me.

Cats are a big danger. Hopefully it was just an off game, but last year it looked like they'd worked out how to unhinge our handball driven ball movement. All game, after we'd begun to put together a chain of handballs, they had someone lurking to intercept when we looked for the forward, attacking, game opening handball.

Tigers are a big danger too. They will come bloody hard looking to make a statement after the humiliation of the Prelim.

WCE are obviously dangerous.

We struggled to get over the top of Brissy in both games last year. Plus they should be one of the improving teams. I wouldn't take this one for granted either.

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man. U, Chicago Bulls, Ολυμπιακός
I hope you and think you'll be right, but I also wouldn't be critical of predictions of a 2-3 start. It doesn't seem that unlikely to me.

Cats are a big danger. Hopefully it was just an off game, but last year it looked like they'd worked out how to unhinge our handball driven ball movement. All game, after we'd begun to put together a chain of handballs, they had someone lurking to intercept when we looked for the forward, attacking, game opening handball.

Tigers are a big danger too. They will come bloody hard looking to make a statement after the humiliation of the Prelim.

WCE are obviously dangerous.

We struggled to get over the top of Brissy in both games last year. Plus they should be one of the improving teams. I wouldn't take this one for granted either.

We kicked 5.15 against Geelong. As last year's most accurate team in front of goal, this was an anomaly. Even then they needed to implement one of the hardest floods since the flood was invented to get over us.

Richmond we have figured out. Doesn't matter how hard they come. We had figured them out in the H&A Games last year but hard to beat a good team with 1 on the bench....twice.

West Coast I had said already they're the unsure one. Maybe they scarred us?

Brisbane? Don't we play the Bulldogs Round 4?

We kicked 5.15 against Geelong. As last year's most accurate team in front of goal, this was an anomaly. Even then they needed to implement one of the hardest floods since the flood was invented to get over us.

Richmond we have figured out. Doesn't matter how hard they come. We had figured them out in the H&A Games last year but hard to beat a good team with 1 on the bench....twice.

West Coast I had said already they're the unsure one. Maybe they scarred us?

Brisbane? Don't we play the Bulldogs Round 4?

I think we'll win the flag this year, but it's not the 2011 season, where we can go to the footy assuming a win and being disappointed if we win by less than 10 goals.

Brisbane are Round 5.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
For those that think surgery is the first and best option,

Here is some food for thought, so to speak.

Ehud Arye Laniado: Billionaire dies during penis enlargement surgery

The same principles apply for penis reduction surgery. Just gotta live with it I suppose re.

Not at all. Just a waste of a list spot imo. Should have kept McLarty for a year instead.
Have to agree. I was pretty astonished when he received his contract extension.

Back