Current injury list

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a lot of words to tell us absolutely nothing, Bucks. Jeez- if his injury is bad, have an operation. If this becomes another time where we say after the fact that we should have operated but hoped he could manage the injury and play again at some stage scenario, I will gnash my teeth. He will probably break down and then have an op over the summer and a delayed start to 2020.

That's a lot of words to tell us absolutely nothing, Bucks. Jeez- if his injury is bad, have an operation. If this becomes another time where we say after the fact that we should have operated but hoped he could manage the injury and play again at some stage scenario, I will gnash my teeth. He will probably break down and then have an op over the summer and a delayed start to 2020.
Yep, he could have just directed us to this video

On Langdon, Bucks actually uses the word 'surgery' in this excerpt from The Age today:

The Pies have 16 players on their injury list this season. Commenting on their progress, Buckley said Tom Langdon would not require knee surgery and was ‘‘travelling well’’. ‘‘He won’t be up in the next couple of weeks ... but there’s a possibility of him returning in the back end.’’

So, no surgery but a 'possibility' of getting back this year.

Addition by subtraction with Varcoe at the moment. I’d rather have Daicos on the same output or more, and the potential for growth in a young player.

This is a terrible injury update. It says nothing - we already know the type of injuries the players have. Very unprofessional and lazy by the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a terrible injury update. It says nothing - we already know the type of injuries the players have. Very unprofessional and lazy by the club.
Terrible maybe, but I think it’s calculated rather than lazy.

That list is strange as Daicos missed the second half and Sidebottom was limping badly going into the rooms after the game.

Jen, if you are going to training, can you update on those two please?
I swear i saw Daicos running around in the second half?

This available and unavailable s**t has to stop. Seriously, how bad is Reid's calf? Even just tell us without trying to put an exact timeline on.

They tried giving us timelines and some assume that they're set in stone so take issue when they're not met. It's a no-winner for the club.

I swear i saw Daicos running around in the second half?
I always look up at the interchange numbers and saw his name there. Have checked AFL site and according them, spent 59% time on ground.

2019-07-09_125724.jpg

Maybe they sent him back on for a few moments and I may have missed it?

Calculated for what? Keep us in the dark? But why? What are they trying to hide?
Expectation management.

Edit: Sorry, just saw jackcass’ summation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back