No 3peat (Ninth)mond Minnows
source.gif

manicpie

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Put a line through the bloke.

Won't play this year, will be 26 next year and been in the system for 7 years, will have managed 36 games and about 1 good one.

We should move on. Should be delisted comes years end you'd think.
I am a bit worried about agreeing with you on this because there are some on here who still think he is a good player, which he might be, but as you said, 7 years and 36 games spells dead wood to me, we need to move on from the list cloggers and I'm afraid he is one of them

Adz

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Have it from someone very very close to Jordan, that he may not be ready until week 2 of the finals. The scans he had this week were 100% regarding a setback, from what I've been told.

I'll be interested to see how he goes over the next few weeks and I'm hoping this can be re-visited and that my information can be proven wrong.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure this will be on the money 🤦‍♂️😔
I suspected as much.

I suspected as much.

No, no you didn’t.

You suspected that he had a gangrenous leg that needed to be amputated above the knee ...

... and now you’re slightly peeved that he’s a good chance of playing AFL footy again ;)

manicpie

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Have it from someone very very close to Jordan, that he may not be ready until week 2 of the finals. The scans he had this week were 100% regarding a setback, from what I've been told.

I'll be interested to see how he goes over the next few weeks and I'm hoping this can be re-visited and that my information can be proven wrong.

It had alarm bells all over it when he went in for a second scan, I reckon your mate is spot on. I don't think we will see Moore again this season either. " I just want to say that I am not in the inner sanctum at Collingwood, and no, I am not an injury expert" just thought I would clarify that before the hunters pull out their guns

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Are we the worst in the league at skirting around injuries? Or do other clubs do similar?

We’re defintely the worst......I didn’t even know Sier did a calf till today.

We’re mushrooms 100%.

It had alarm bells all over it when he went in for a second scan, I reckon your mate is spot on. I don't think we will see Moore again this season either. " I just want to say that I am not in the inner sanctum at Collingwood, and no, I am not an injury expert" just thought I would clarify that before the hunters pull out their guns
Pickering said Moore was 2 weeks away on SEN this morning. Not sure whether to believe it or not, but it's more news than the club has given us.

Thatsmyname

Plausible deniability
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
No 3peat (Ninth)mond Minnows
Grand Final ins and outs

In: De Goey Moore Wells

Out: Thomas Madgen Wills

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

Crypt Keeper

Debutant
May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons

That would make it an 8 week hamstring injury. Starting to feel that JDG is another injury prone player. Shins, hamstrings... never ends.

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
That would make it an 8 week hamstring injury. Starting to feel that JDG is another injury prone player. Shins, hamstrings... never ends.

Well it doesnt help that they originally thought it was tonsillitis

Awesome. I'm glad CFC have been honest with us. :)

Would love to say you’re wrong but you’re not. Unfortunately he has reinjured it. Like you heard it from a source close to the club this afternoon.

No SPIN

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2009
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Would love to say you’re wrong but you’re not. Unfortunately he has reinjured it. Like you heard it from a source close to the club this afternoon.

I’m so over this constant “reinjury” BS because it’s preventable.
Either players are not being closely supervised to ensure they don’t over do it. Or our Rehab have NFI and are pushing to hard to early.

Either way Rehab is accountabe and needs to be overhauled.

Are we the worst in the league at skirting around injuries? Or do other clubs do similar?
I know the Crows are pretty bad with telling the truth with their injuries, so are the Swans.

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Back