Current statistics resources

Remove this Banner Ad

howey

Draftee
Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sorry in advance if I'm asking a dumb question. Is there anywhere that I can look for recent records like "who kicked the first goal in each match this year"? Or how has "X" player performed against "Y club" in the past"?
The bookies frame markets around this stuff, but I haven't been able to find anywhere that I can do my research

In terms of who has kicked the first goal in each match for this year you could find this info via the AFL Tables website.

By using the above link you can click on "Match stats" for each game and then scroll down to "Scoring progression" to see who has kicked each game's first goal.

Sorry in advance if I'm asking a dumb question. Is there anywhere that I can look for recent records like "who kicked the first goal in each match this year"? Or how has "X" player performed against "Y club" in the past"?
The bookies frame markets around this stuff, but I haven't been able to find anywhere that I can do my research
Been here? https://www.finalsiren.com/
Or - I've seen a figure of $150,000 for 'premium' access to the data collected by 'Champion Data'.

Always remember though, that there would be no gambling 'industry' if the 'bookies' didn't always win in the end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back