Discussion CURSED JUMPER DESIGNS

Remove this Banner Ad

zutroy

Debutant
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Anyone have any jumper designs (clash, herritage, etc) that their team wore and never, or hardly ever won in?

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
download.jpg

I would say these are more blursed jumpers because they are some of our best looking clash jumpers (in that they are effective, in club colours and feature the hoops) but are also apparently cursed. PS, if anyone seriously believes that a piece of fabric/anything can be cursed, you are insane, just letting you know.

adelaide.jpg

508744-tlslargeportrait.jpg

Jul 3, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Pittsburgh Penguins
Freight Train will probably hunt me down for saying this, but we wore the Ochre in a pretty unsuccessful period in our history and I don't recall us winning many games in it.

Freight Train will probably hunt me down for saying this, but we wore the Ochre in a pretty unsuccessful period in our history and I don't recall us winning many games in it.

Nah, knew this was coming. I think that's part of the reason why the Ochre cops a lot of s**t internally with Eagles fans isn't the design, but the fact it was a transitional period between the 90s and the mid 00s where we were hot garbage as a team, bookmarked on each end by wearing the wings.

Also, we lost the Demolition Derby in the Ochre by a point, sad times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hamez

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Wasn’t the Western Bulldogs w/l record poor in their red alternative and therefore ditching the design?

Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
I don't reckon we won too many games in our old side panel clash jumper. Certainly bad memories of wearing it in finals :oops:
And do colours count? Because I think we got worse as the BLK jumper got greyer.

Our current clash jumper is the antithesis of this thread - a blessed jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back