Mystery "Cursed" objects. Would you take the chance?

Would you risk handling a "cursed" object?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Came across this spooky video (there are several others) about "cursed" objects. Basically about people who've taken possession of such objects and subsequently suffered misfortune or even death :eek:

Personally, I'd err on the side of caution and wouldn't take any chances with "cursed" objects. Would you?

Not sure about cursed but we had a Ouji board in our possession for a few months that corresponded with lots of bad luck, injuries/illness and strange happenings in a house I shared with mates in the 90's.
One night we took it out back and burned it. Ive never heard fire make a noise like it did that night. The house immediately had a more calm feel about it.

I don't know why, but I find cursed objects to be the scariest of paranormal mysteries.

I guess the notion that a seemingly ordinary household object - a piece of furniture, a car, a toy, an appliance, a clock, a mirror, an artwork, a piece of jewelry, an ornament, or a book (and there are no shortage of such stories about of any of these) - could pose an intangible threat to the owner is what makes them so frightening.

Possibly the scariest story of these I have heard was on the TV show Unsolved Mysteries many years ago, where a couple purchased a second hand bunk-bed for their daughters. From the moment the bunk-bed arrived in the house (where there had been nothing strange before), the lives of the family were turned upside down as evil paranormal forces terrified them to the point they fled their home, never to return.

Last edited:
Not sure about cursed but we had a Ouji board in our possession for a few months that corresponded with lots of bad luck, injuries/illness and strange happenings in a house I shared with mates in the 90's.
One night we took it out back and burned it. Ive never heard fire make a noise like it did that night. The house immediately had a more calm feel about it.

My friend made a Ouji board from a Boy George poster she bought at the op shop and reckoned the thing was cursed.

Her and her house mates used it and freaked the f@@K out so I was called to come round and destroy it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My friend made a Ouji board from a Boy George poster she bought at the op shop and reckoned the thing was cursed.

Her and her house mates used it and freaked the f@@K out so I was called to come round and destroy it.
Did you do the hero thing and save the lives of the damsels in distress?

Would be the only time Boy George channelled something that resembled talent I'd say!

serveimage

Ive got a blood wood tree on my property,it was struck by lightning and has a massive scar ....cursed ?

........nah

Absolutely would not... there is zero chance of the object actually being cursed, but that means bugger all to your subconscious which influences 95% of your actions and will go about it's business operating on the premise that it's real... it's like a computer, garbage in, garbage out... don't risk it for the biscuit kids o_O

Back