Cutler elbow to Murphy

Remove this Banner Ad

2 weeks down to 1. Was careless. Shouldn’t have taken his eyes off the ball and braces himself.

There was only 2 players out of 3 going for the ball, Cutler wasn't the one. Arms not up in the air, eyes not watching footy - this looks bad for him. Only thing not elevating him to Cameron level is he had his elbow tucked in, not sticking out there looking to smash into someone. 3 down to 2 possibly.

Remarkable the lack of airplay this is getting compared to recent similar incidents. Trial by media a bit slow this morning.

Cutler doesn't have the profile to generate interest. Cutler who? would be the reaction in general.

Remarkable the lack of airplay this is getting compared to recent similar incidents. Trial by media a bit slow this morning.
Maybe because the 3 incidents weren't all the Crows fans are making them to be?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys there are no discounts anymore, this means no 2 down to 1 nonsense.

Crows fans trying to have our entire team rubbed out:straining:
I’ve watched a lot of Lions over the years. This is by far the ugliest I’ve ever seen them play. My comment last night was how they’d become Hawthorn... constant sniping, punches off the ball and scragging like there was no tomorrow. You can see both Fagan and Hodge’s influence in this new approach. Will it win you games? Maybe. Obviously it didn’t work last night. But it’s bloody hideous to watch. Wasn’t all your fault though... the inability (or lack of desire) for the umpires to control the game was the number one issue, that allowed you to get away with it.

I’ve watched a lot of Lions over the years. This is by far the ugliest I’ve ever seen them play. My comment last night was how they’d become Hawthorn... constant sniping, punches off the ball and scragging like there was no tomorrow. You can see both Fagan and Hodge’s influence in this new approach. Will it win you games? Maybe. Obviously it didn’t work last night. But it’s bloody hideous to watch. Wasn’t all your fault though... the inability (or lack of desire) for the umpires to control the game was the number one issue, that allowed you to get away with it.

Are you for real? Two incidents were caused by your own players ducking for cheap free kicks, and the Cutler one was a nasty accident (that he will cop a week or two for). To suggest that Fagan and Hodge have encouraged our players to snipe or punch players off the ball is down-right disgraceful, especially after what we saw your captain do last week.

Are you for real? Two incidents were caused by your own players ducking for cheap free kicks, and the Cutler one was a nasty accident (that he will cop a week or two for). To suggest that Fagan and Hodge have encouraged our players to snipe or punch players off the ball is down-right disgraceful, especially after what we saw your captain do last week.

Yep, if thuggery was a part of our approach we would have seen this all year. Just some bad luck this week, with only Cutler being clumsy and deserves to go for 1-2 weeks.

Watch it again, and open both eyes this time. There is absolutely no doubt your guys were punching players behind play, and scragging and hanging on at every opportunity - I watched it live with my own eyes. On the three high tackles, based on what happened last week with Tex, I’m bemused that only one of those drew a free kick let alone no reports. Disgusting umpiring!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back