Cutler elbow to Murphy

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch it again, and open both eyes this time. There is absolutely no doubt your guys were punching players behind play, and scragging and hanging on at every opportunity - I watched it live with my own eyes. On the three high tackles, based on what happened last week with Tex, I’m bemused that only one of those drew a free kick let alone no reports. Disgusting umpiring!

1 wasn’t a free because he ducked and the other the umpire was blindsided because he was behind the player but it should’ve been picked up.

Are you for real? Two incidents were caused by your own players ducking for cheap free kicks, and the Cutler one was a nasty accident (that he will cop a week or two for). To suggest that Fagan and Hodge have encouraged our players to snipe or punch players off the ball is down-right disgraceful, especially after what we saw your captain do last week.

Ducking for free kicks? Don't be such a *******.

This might go straight to the tribunal.

May get graded as intentional when you look at this, outstretched forearm, eyes on the man.

upload_2018-7-22_19-19-4.png

Not guilty. All 3.

Can i remind you all we want Brisbane to beat the Cats next week. Whilst we might want to feel as though we won by having them all get banned for a week, the long term and more important battle is making finals. Something the cats are in direct opposition to us in.

Otherwise 2 weeks.

Watch it again, and open both eyes this time. There is absolutely no doubt your guys were punching players behind play, and scragging and hanging on at every opportunity - I watched it live with my own eyes. On the three high tackles, based on what happened last week with Tex, I’m bemused that only one of those drew a free kick let alone no reports. Disgusting umpiring!

Missed Greenwood slamming the base of his palm into 2 separate lions players temples did we. Glass houses

Missed Greenwood slamming the base of his palm into 2 separate lions players temples did we. Glass houses

So one player may have done something that no one else watching or commenting has even mentioned. Feel free to provide some video of it.

So one player may have done something that no one else watching or commenting has even mentioned. Feel free to provide some video of it.
Yes because tv coverage always focuses on play when the ball has left. Not too smart are you

Yes because tv coverage always focuses on play when the ball has left. Not too smart are you

Oh, how convenient for you.

Pity they only have one camera at the ground. If only they had more, we could see what happened off the ball. (that last bit was sarcasm, in case you missed it.)

Crows fans have a strange obsession with getting half our team rubbed out for the rest of the season. I guess they’ve had a very tough 12 months.

2 weeks down to 1. Was careless. Shouldn’t have taken his eyes off the ball and braces himself.
Like a true Brisbane supporter, doesn’t even know the rules of AFL.

there is no discount for an early plea any more!

He’ll get three.

Like a true Brisbane supporter, doesn’t even know the rules of AFL.

there is no discount for an early plea any more!

He’ll get three.

Why would a Brisbane supporter be less likely to know the rules?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about it? How does Queensland effect my footy knowledge.
Maybe it doesn’t.

Yet here we are, with you arguing for a discount that has existed for 18 rounds of football, which has been discussed at length since the new system was introduced 7 month ago, and which was dropped with a large amount of publicity.

I would think that someone who has such grandeur to claim for certain that their call is the right one would actually understand the system before they made the call.

Maybe it doesn’t.

Yet here we are, with you arguing for a discount that has existed for 18 rounds of football, which has been discussed at length since the new system was introduced 7 month ago, and which was dropped with a large amount of publicity.

I would think that someone who has such grandeur to claim for certain that their call is the right one would actually understand the system before they made the call.

Well I just read up on the new system and the 1 to 2 weeks still seems most likely to me

Well I just read up on the new system and the 1 to 2 weeks still seems most likely to me

Other than the fact that Murphy didn't get knocked out there is not much different between this and the Jeremy Cameron incident and the outrage on that one was insane.

Eyes off the ball, hits player in the face with a forearm, 1-2 weeks?

Could be right, MRP lotto and all.

Other than the fact that Murphy didn't get knocked out there is not much different between this and the Jeremy Cameron incident and the outrage on that one was insane.

Eyes off the ball, hits player in the face with a forearm, 1-2 weeks?

Could be right, MRP lotto and all.

Crows fans are as good at making up their own narrative as Collingwood fans.

There’s no attention because the level of force is nowhere near the Cameron incident.

Crows fans are as good at making up their own narrative as Collingwood fans.

There’s no attention because the level of force is nowhere near the Cameron incident.

Having a broken nose and a concussion is not far from being knocked out like Harris Andrews, another player might have been KO'd.

But it was a seriously ugly incident and no one gives a crap because it doesn't involve any big name players.

He has just ran and jumped into a player with an outstretched forearm and hit him in the face, causing him to miss the rest of the match, but no one cares.

Having a broken nose and a concussion is not far from being knocked out like Harris Andrews, another player might have been KO'd.

But it was a seriously ugly incident and no one gives a crap because it doesn't involve any big name players.

He has just ran and jumped into a player with an outstretched forearm and hit him in the face, causing him to miss the rest of the match, but no one cares.

Yep it’s everybody against the Adelaide Crows. Crows fans have a bigger victim complex than North fans do. Strange being such a powerful club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back