Rumour Cutler to Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Is he any good?

Tom Cutler is you and very talented. Could be an interesting midsized swing man for the right team. Doing well at Brisbane, for what that's worth.

Brisbane don't have many players they need to keep , but he is one of them. Very athletic, provides lots of run and disposal that was once in the Tom Bell class has improved considerably.

very good player
Fair enough, hope you hang onto him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's so good about him? Honestly never seen him play? When i looked up i saw he was dropped this year in one so obviously not as special as you think he is to deman Hogan..
That's because he plays for Brisbane. Exact reason why he and Andrew didn't make the 22under22 side - when they're both clearly a level above what a standard first or second year player is.

Cutler breaks the lines and has shown he can find himself in goal kicking situations - knows exactly where the ball will be and is the only guy I trust with our kick-ins. He's similar to what Wilson is like at GWS, but arguably a better kick.

What's so good about him? Honestly never seen him play? When i looked up i saw he was dropped this year in one so obviously not as special as you think he is to deman Hogan..

It's more so that he's a young 21 year old who's shown a lot of potential and if we were to lose yet another 21 year old who's shown potential it would confirm that it's just going to continue to happen, the club would be forever consigned to being a feeder club, and if that happens and the AFL didn't help out with a retention allowance or similar, it would seem the end of the club would be near. It would be a disaster if we lost him for a second rounder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back