Fantasy Cutthroat - HACHA - Draft Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
FootyPunk dlanod drd23 FlowersByIrene LicoriceAllsorts bgt2110 GreyWind J Shuttlesworth Toadvine BeinPurplenGreen Toadvine GG.exe

League Site
http://games.espn.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=6067&seasonId=2018

Joining the League

I will delete everyone from the current league site, and send out new invites in the coming days/week.
Be sure to accept your invite. The sooner the league site is filled up, the sooner I can upload all the draft results.
I should have everyone's email addresses, but if you don't get an invite by next weekend at the latest, or you know you have a new email address for ESPN fantasy sites, then PM me.

Roster Requirements

13 starters, 0 bench

Minimum/Maximum per Roster
QB 1/1
RB 1/2
WR 1/3
TE 1/2
PK 1/1
DT 0/2
DE 0/2
LB 2/2
CB 0/2
S 0/2

Note: DL and DB are the position names, so you can carry two DTs or two DEs or one from each. Same with CB and S.
Note: You must draft a full starting list filling the requirements above.

Draft Spreadsheet
Spreadsheet Link to Edit

Drafting Rules
When you're on the clock, post your player his position and team in the thread and then tag the next person above.
You are also required (if possible) to click on the spreadsheet link above and fill in the information on the draft board as well as on the "squads" tab.
Do not discuss picks and chat in here, use the Cutthroat discussion thread for that.
Before signing out of Bigfooty for days on end after making your pick, be sure to scan over the draft sheet to ensure the player has not been already drafted.
After every person has made their first round pick, from the second round onward -- if anyone has not made a pick in 24 hrs, they will be autopicked by the League Manager.
If people know they will be away, or are on holidays/etc, be sure to PM your league manager with a group of players you want so the LM can make the pick for you.
Trading is not recommended. Too much time and fart-assing around. Just try to get thru the draft as quickly as possible so everyone is put out of their misery.

haha brilliant gg or bgt :D

pretty lazy description tho, surely you could have squeezed "washed up" in there also ? Perhaps mark all the rbs better than him as they are selected just so footypunk knows what a terrible mistake he made.. :fire:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back