Admin Notice Cutting-Edge New Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps Kennedy Parker can explain why there is a need to report on Activity. The purpose is elusive.
I'm pretty sure it's a joke. Most of these media threads by KP are just for flare: say something obviously not true but in an administrative capacity so that we have to respond to make sure that it isn't. Bloke has a good track record in his previous stint so unless he's gone insane it's impossible that this can be real. it did remind me to start collecting participation stats again tho, so there is one upside.

I'm pretty sure it's a joke. Most of these media threads by KP are just for flare: say something obviously not true but in an administrative capacity so that we have to respond to make sure that it isn't. Bloke has a good track record in his previous stint so unless he's gone insane it's impossible that this can be real. it did remind me to start collecting participation stats again tho, so there is one upside.
I thought the same until I saw that they are in the rules and he’s clearly posted this and ducked offline knowing the anger this will cause.

Evening respected members of the SFA community and NaturalDisaster,

Tonight I am announcing a significant rule change that will completely transform the way team sheets are submitted. From Round 3 onwards, players will be separated by slashes instead of dashes.

B: BP / FB / BP
HB: HBF / CHB / HBF
C: W / C / W
HF: HFF / CHF / HFF
F: FP / FF / FP
FOLL: RU / RR / RO
INT: INT / INT

This is the common solution that will end serial_thrilla's senseless crusade to punish those who have less than 20-20 vision in his rants about em-dashes and en-dashes.

Also I added a new section to the rules.

TL;DR version - it is now compulsory to post your match thread activity stats in your team thread regularly and I've given myself the power to remove committee members that fail to perform their role because the last thing we want to tolerate within SFA leadership is laziness and incompetence.

Danke schon
auf wiedersen
Welp. RIP Demons

Can we lock match threads threads at 7pm Sundays, right now Cadsky is making it awful hard for me to collate data
I mean, was there a time limit on when the data had to be posted by? Cos I might just keep that thread going all week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is actually a thing

If you want the data then track the data yourself Kennedy Parker.

I understand why you want to know and I agree with the direction that you believe this will take the league however I vehemently believe this is not the appropriate way to go about it.

Hope the clubs veto the decision and you either track the data yourself, publicly or privately (preferably private for reasons already stated) or you seek other ways that aren't as insane as this one.

And lastly, I hope we just move forward from this.

The entire Bombers team list is going to need to proof read their team sheet next week, they might even need to hire an editor in chief
Leave Chief alone!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back