Admin Notice Cutting-Edge New Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

The entire Bombers team list is going to need to proof read their team sheet next week, they might even need to hire an editor in chief
Please.

Getting a ban from this nonsense is what rookies need to do. We don’t need it handed to us on a platter, we create our own opportunities.

We want our bans to have meaning

I think we just need some common sense tbh. Unless obvious malicious intent is being shown, who gives a toss? End of the day it's a game. A fun game, not an all-stakes poker contest or international event. What we have is great, and lenience is the key. Otherwise any rules broken will be raised in the committee and all teams will just let it go and will be pointless anyway.

Kennedy Parker I've been a big critic of your reign...up until now.

This sort of contrived drama is exactly what this league needs to stop it getting stale.

👏👏👏

I’ll return as admin.

The league needs yet another Swamprat returning for a second stint as admin.

And with me in charge, there’ll be no need for contrived drama. Real drama will replace it.
Nominations for the Admin role have a selection criteria, better get your resume ready

I’ll return as admin.

The league needs yet another Swamprat returning for a second stint as admin.

And with me in charge, there’ll be no need for contrived drama. Real drama will replace it.

Newly appointed League Admin okeydoke7 has been shocked to hear of news that the goal tally of okeydoke7 has been revised to 1.8 billion following the newly appointed Minister of Goal Control okeydoke7 investigating historic records.

Ah here they are damicky:

3D) Administrator Conduct - Abuse of Power & Incompetence
If a player feels the administrator is blatantly abusing their power or failing to fulfil the duties then they may contact all SFA captains stating their case:
  • If the half of Committee (Currently: 7/13) believe the Administrator is corrupt or incompetent they obtain the right to open an application process for any potential challengers to the Administrator position. A Committee vote will take place within two weeks on whether the Administrator retains the position or the challenger is preferred.
  • If the significant majority of Committee (Currently: 10/13) in the belief that the Administrator is corrupt or incompetent they can forcibly remove the Administrator of their position and open an application process for a new Administrator immediately. A spokesperson within the Committee will be appointed by the representatives as a caretaker Administrator during this process. The ousted Administrator cannot apply.
3E) Administrator Conduct - Veto Of An Executive Decision

The Veto is a right of the Committee to block/reverse a decision that the Administrator has exercised unilaterally in relation to the amendment or application of the league rules. Where a Committee Representative believes that the Administrator has made such a decision that would have a negative effect on the league or is contrary to the spirit of the rules' intended purpose they may propose a Veto.

If the proposal is seconded by another two Committee Representatives, then a vote involving the entire Committee is to take place. A majority vote (Currently: 7/13) will allow the Committee to block or reverse an Administrator's decision.
Conor Mcgregor Sport GIF by UFC

everyone complaining.. but we have the ability to do something about it.

lets see if anyone steps up. would love to see some form of revolt!

Conor Mcgregor Sport GIF by UFC

everyone complaining.. but we have the ability to do something about it.

lets see if anyone steps up. would love to see some form of revolt!
You were admin of the Sweet Summer League. Up you step.
1675603503065.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You were admin of the Sweet Summer League. Up you step.
View attachment 1600887
careful falc. youre my first nominated for new admin.

and i know a few others will be right on board that train.. aint no one voting 1 kananooks for admin. even Pickitt would have more of a chance than i would.

Newly appointed League Admin okeydoke7 has been shocked to hear of news that the goal tally of okeydoke7 has been revised to 1.8 billion following the newly appointed Minister of Goal Control okeydoke7 investigating historic records.
And when newly appointed admin okeydoke7 reads match threads, and discovers that the topics being discussed do NOT include okeydoke7, the punishments handed out will be swift and severe.

And when newly appointed admin okeydoke7 reads match threads, and discovers that the topics being discussed do NOT include okeydoke7, the punishments handed out will be swift and severe.

I’ve heard that the punishments inflicted by newly appointed Admin okeydoke7 include a full recitation of okeydoke7 ’s CV 500 times before every match thread !!

I’ve heard that the punishments inflicted by newly appointed Admin okeydoke7 include a full recitation of okeydoke7 ’s CV 500 times before every match thread !!
I for one think that's a price I'd be willing to pay if it is to take place of these ridiculous rules.

a simple start of 7 captains vetoing the new team thread posting stats requirements would be a good place to start.
Given what eventuated over the past fortnight with multiple club breaches and clubs voting in certain ways to garner favour from others, relying on captains to behave in an appropriate manner may be asking too much.

Thought I’d post an updated version & put into Layman’s terms exactly what a Rectum is for those that know $hit about their body.
As you can see the highlighted fissure, now that is for when something or someone gives you that said $hits. 💩

45250232-F6A8-4EC4-AC5E-E6C06ADFF1B4.jpeg

Thought I’d post an updated version & put into Layman’s terms exactly what a Rectum is for those that know $hit about their body.
As you can see the highlighted fissure, now that is for when something or someone gives you that said $hits. 💩

View attachment 1601071
It’s always better to know your s**t than not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back