• Nomad

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Street kid

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just watched a roughly 20 minute gameplay leak video, it was in 720p and supposedly on a base PS4 but it looked good. A few bugs but nothing game breaking, sh*t you'd expect to be cleared up in the day 0 patch

I was watching some video (can't remember by who, YouTube has bombarded me with Cyberpunk content) and there is definitely npc density depending on platform and performance. In the same video it said they were aware of most of the bugs and expect there to be some still around but as far as they know none should be visible to the player. So I take that as nothing game breaking.

One previewer with the same hands on as everyone else said there is more "Witcher" to this than has been let on. They mean that the cool stuff and the action has been in all of the trailers and previews, but there are a lot of slower and deeper moments. They also said there was some quest writing rivaling Bloody Baron level of design and feels. I can't wait.

I was watching some video (can't remember by who, YouTube has bombarded me with Cyberpunk content) and there is definitely npc density depending on platform and performance. In the same video it said they were aware of most of the bugs and expect there to be some still around but as far as they know none should be visible to the player. So I take that as nothing game breaking.

One previewer with the same hands on as everyone else said there is more "Witcher" to this than has been let on. They mean that the cool stuff and the action has been in all of the trailers and previews, but there are a lot of slower and deeper moments. They also said there was some quest writing rivaling Bloody Baron level of design and feels. I can't wait.
I was also reading a preview the other week and in it, it was mentioned that one of the developers said there is a quest line that tops the Bloody Baron

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking about that yesterday. Is it even possible to pre-load a patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back