Multiplat Cyberpunk 2077

Do you think that this game will eventually live up to its hype?

• Yeah

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 29 69.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Mantastic

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man City, Cleveland Browns
I had to dig back to page 4 to find this thread, it's crazy how quickly this game died. Anyway, 30gb update on Series X. Still just bug fixes, no new content.

What a waste.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I had to dig back to page 4 to find this thread, it's crazy how quickly this game died. Anyway, 30gb update on Series X. Still just bug fixes, no new content.

What a waste.

Yeah I was going to post the update it just got that looked like it was a heap of bug fixes. Then after I got a couple pages back I just didn't think anyone would care lol

Mantastic

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man City, Cleveland Browns
Yeah I was going to post the update it just got that looked like it was a heap of bug fixes. Then after I got a couple pages back I just didn't think anyone would care lol

Haha, I ended up uninstalling the game instead of updating. Don't see myself even thinking of touching it until the next gen upgrades.

Now that I have a gaming PC, I am waiting for all the DLC to come out and then get it as a package with the base game on Steam when it is on sale. I have enough games to well and truly occupy my time until then.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Think I've got a glitch preventing me from finishing an optional objective just prior to the last mission at the nomad camp.

Annoying. They fix the money making stuff to stifle everyone's fun, but not this stuff.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't played it since about 2 weeks after release, but if you have a sufficiently powerful enough PC there were never really any performance/stability issues on PC like there seemed to be on console

What about the glitching?

hornetswce

Club Legend
Nov 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Sounds like it’s not far from being back on the PS online store, you would think QA will be pretty thorough this time around.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United

Well, that’s encouraging lol.

“Your best bet to get a stable experience is the PS5 but since Sony don't have PS5’s freely available, you can * off!. Oh yeah, if you peasants don’t yet have a PS5, we would also recommend the PS4 Pro….. but don’t expect us to understand that you likely don’t own a PS4 Pro because you went out and stupidly bought a first generation PS4 at launch. Who’s fault is that?”.

Last edited:

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Well, that’s encouraging lol.

“Your best bet to get a stable experience is the PS5 but since Sony don't have PS5’s freely available, you can fu** off!. Oh yeah, if you peasants don’t yet have a PS5, we would also recommend the PS4 Pro….. but don’t expect us to understand that you likely don’t own a PS4 Pro because you went out and stupidly bought a first generation PS4 at launch. Who’s fault is that?”.

PS5 I get, but most people would have upgraded to a Pro somewhere within the last 8 years

Back