Multiplat Cyberpunk 2077

Do you think that this game will eventually live up to its hype?

• Yeah

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 29 69.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

PS5 I get, but most people would have upgraded to a Pro somewhere within the last 8 years

It would be interesting to see those numbers. I think millions would have sold but can’t see the majority of PS4 owners upgrading to Pro.

The game runs very well now on PC with low amount of bugs or crashes. Unfortunately is still just a really empty game. For all the teasing about the story surpassing the Witcher 3 it was extremely bland and without twists. The narrative was the one thing I thought CDPR wouldn't * up but for someone who likes to replay games often I haven't gone back after my original playthrough. I started a new playthrough but was bored by the time of the heist. A genuine let down no matter how much polish they add to the game

I played it on PC and never finished it, uninstalled now. I just found it underwhelming, maybe the the overhyping got to me.
May go back to it down the track.

Bought it for 30 bucks on Amazon today PS4

Still finding a bit a replay value in this, but the city feels dead despite being incredible and intricately designed. Unlike say, RDR or Witcher games, it feels like a pretend city with people playing extras, not actual life with NPC going about their business.

That, and I want more rooting options. The game is like an old FHM magazine full of sexually provocative advertising but when it's time for the real deal, everyone keeps their clothes on and you have a total of two romance options in the story mode. Yeah I'm that guy.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was gonna wait for a PS5 but haven't been able to get one yet, so I gave it crack only 25 bucks. About 30 hours in, gets a little low polygon sometimes and has crashed twice, but it auto saves enough not be a problem, ultimately it's very playable.. Shame it wasn't polished as it really is a brilliant universe and story line, really scratches that Blade Runner itch.

Was gonna wait for a PS5 but haven't been able to get one yet, so I gave it crack only 25 bucks. About 30 hours in, gets a little low polygon sometimes and has crashed twice, but it auto saves enough not be a problem, ultimately it's very playable.. Shame it wasn't polished as it really is a brilliant universe and story line, really scratches that Blade Runner itch.

Have you done the graphic settings? Makes a big difference to performance.

Still finding a bit a replay value in this, but the city feels dead despite being incredible and intricately designed. Unlike say, RDR or Witcher games, it feels like a pretend city with people playing extras, not actual life with NPC going about their business.

That, and I want more rooting options. The game is like an old FHM magazine full of sexually provocative advertising but when it's time for the real deal, everyone keeps their clothes on and you have a total of two romance options in the story mode. Yeah I'm that guy.

I think a fair bit of that is just the setting, fantasy/apocalyptic/wilderness just intrinsically works a lot better for open world/rpg due to nothing looking too out of place with only a handful of NPCs wandering around or programmed to be doing semi-interesting stuff. I've never really played one of these games set in a modern/city environment that doesn't feel off in terms of population/activity.

I think a fair bit of that is just the setting, fantasy/apocalyptic/wilderness just intrinsically works a lot better for open world/rpg due to nothing looking too out of place with only a handful of NPCs wandering around or programmed to be doing semi-interesting stuff. I've never really played one of these games set in a modern/city environment that doesn't feel off in terms of population/activity.

I think GTA IV done a good job with Liberty City, not so much V though.

I really need the next gen update to come to consoles. I have no games to play right now and I want to play this. Its so s**t that it doesn't even look like it's coming out soon.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

I reckon we'd be lucky to get the next gen update within 6 months.

I doubt I'll play this game again though, unless they patch in 3rd person support with it, like a reverse GTA5.

Back