Multiplat Cyberpunk 2077

Do you think that this game will eventually live up to its hype?

• Yeah

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 29 69.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond

Ermagherd it's finally here!!!1!!!!11oneoneeinein. As usual to tidy things up for a big release this is the launch thread. If anyone wants to dig through the years of build up and hype then it's here

Global launch times for PC players. Console players should be right to play from midnight

EoVEcJCW8AIXqLR-720x405.jpg

SPOILERS

Ok, time for the important stuff. As usual, no spoilers! Do your best to put them in spoiler tags and a brief, non-spoilery description of the spoiler. To do this all you need to do is enclose what you want to post in [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] and leave out the spaces inside the brackets. Better yet, would anyone prefer a separate spoiler thread (where same spoiler rules apply) and keep this purely for gameplay stuff?

We are dead set serious on this. 99.9% of the points I've ever handed out have been for spoiler infringements. This even includes a ban. If you are unsure then just put it in a spoiler tag. This includes screenshots that may includes dialogue or mission text or something. I'll ask a couple Supers to keep an eye on the thread as usual as Dan and myself won't be able to watch 24/7 and we will want to play as well. If anyone else posts something you might consider a spoiler then please don't quote it just to make it worse. Either quote the post and leave out the content asking them to remove it (as sometimes we're not aware what we are posting), or report the post and one of us will get to it the next time we're online.

NSFW CONTENT

We know that this is a mature game and there are going to be a lot of videos or screenshots that we might want to show off. However the usual rules of the forum still apply. That includes any swear words that would otherwise be censored by the language filter, and images that would typically be disallowed. That includes nudes (both male and female... or either? :drunk:) as well as bikini shots. Just to make this clear why, it's nothing to do with us being prudes. It's to do with the site's advertisers. If an advertiser decides that BigFooty has violted their terms then the site doesn't get paid and Dan and myself will get a please explain.

I'm going to ask if there is some sort of way we can do NSFW content, but until then the above applies. Don't take it personal if something you posted is removed and you don't get notified why. It's just something that we might have decided not to take any chances on and deleted it.

Last edited:

Noob question, is there a better launcher than others on PC? I’ve read that CD projekt get 100% of the profits from GOG but I’ve never used it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noob question, is there a better launcher than others on PC? I’ve read that CD projekt get 100% of the profits from GOG but I’ve never used it.

Better launcher than what?

I use GOG a little bit but Steam is probably the "best". I know CDPR get 100% of the profit from GOG but I just went through Steam as it's where most of my games already are.

Steam is the best (my opinion but it's got the most features by far and big community etc) but GOG Galaxy program is also good now. And no there no better launcher to than Steam or GOG really

Advantage of GOG is you might be able to get a copy for $79 or even cheaper with trade-ins from a retailer rather than $89 on Steam (retail copy activates on GOG)

Back