Multiplat Cyberpunk 2077

Do you think that this game will eventually live up to its hype?

• Yeah

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 29 69.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Finished it with about 90hrs played, gone through 3/4 endings so far.

Bugs aside, I genuinely loved this game. Is it perfect? Hell no. But I really got immersed in Night City and was more than a little sad when it was over .

Going to let the game sit for 12 months then come back on a fresh playthrough and see how it's improved mod community will be insane as well so will see how it happens.

I got my monies worth bugs and all which is all I ever ask for.

Still thinking about that mission where I let the father and son who make the kiddie pr0n rape beastiality snuff BDs live. Might go back and kill them and see if I feel more at peace.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I killed the father and let the son live.

There was a document in there from someone telling the father to stop dragging his son into it. I figured he might have a chance to change once the father was gone.

So if you're a straight male V you have no relationship possibility, but if you're a female V you have two?

So if you're a straight male V you have no relationship possibility, but if you're a female V you have two?

I am pretty sure there are multiple options for a straight male V.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh Panam is still the pick of the bunch, but everyone else gives you a relationship option. No dice with Panam.

I done everything right and had the woohoo in the tank. From what I gather though other romances offer you a relationship or one off, whereas Panam doesn't. Has to return to the nomads.

I done everything right and had the woohoo in the tank. From what I gather though other romances offer you a relationship or one off, whereas Panam doesn't. Has to return to the nomads.

After the tank she keeps ringing with a few more missions. Keep helping, play it cool and she becomes an option for the end mission. If you just plow through the main story without stopping for the phone calls you might miss the fork in the road. Maybe it even bugged for your game?

Info below about the end mission
A lot of the decisions seem to be the opposite to what you think is going on. I know I wasn't going to use Panam as I knew it was going to get a lot of her family killed but that is the ending you want even if going solo seems like the right thing to do. I read up an article that pointed me in that direction without spoilers so went with it. Was only doing 1 play through so wanted it to be good.
I could go into more but don't want to spoil it, except any straight V males characters are spoiling their game if they don't purse Panam.

After the tank she keeps ringing with a few more missions. Keep helping, play it cool and she becomes an option for the end mission. If you just plow through the main story without stopping for the phone calls you might miss the fork in the road. Maybe it even bugged for your game?

Info below about the end mission
A lot of the decisions seem to be the opposite to what you think is going on. I know I wasn't going to use Panam as I knew it was going to get a lot of her family killed but that is the ending you want even if going solo seems like the right thing to do. I read up an article that pointed me in that direction without spoilers so went with it. Was only doing 1 play through so wanted it to be good.
I could go into more but don't want to spoil it, except any straight V males characters are spoiling their game if they don't purse Panam.
Up to the point of no return but want to wrap a few things up first so not clicking show spoiler

Back