Multiplat Cyberpunk 2077

Do you think that this game will eventually live up to its hype?

• Yeah

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 29 69.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Still thinking about that mission where I let the father and son who make the kiddie pr0n rape beastiality snuff BDs live. Might go back and kill them and see if I feel more at peace.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
didn't know you could leave them alive 😂

Meredith Stout is by far the best option. Would have liked if she was a relationship opportunity. Decided to plough River Ward, felt bad when he asked me if I wanted to be with him. Nah dude, V just wants some of that copper snag.

First run I did a Corpo 100% run, role-playing as a businesswoman too busy to listen to the story or characters and killing everyone I could, still, by the end of the game I was genuinely invested in Johnny and Vs journey. A particular ending got me a little misty eyed.

Current playthrough on streetkid I'm really taking my time, listening to all dialogue and picking different options to my first run, I'm even more invested obvuously but I'm really enjoying the differing branches missions can take, and how some of the smaller parts of the story have changed along the way.

Really love Cyberpunk. Playing on an ancient PS4 and I've barely had any issues. Nothing game breaking. Can't wait to see what CDPR continue to do with it.

Many of the side quests are really good. They make the game I think.

Playing as a people first nomad who has spared a lot of bad people from execution style murder as it isn't my thing but will kill those who directly * me over, like the voodoo boys.

Maybe the upgrade to XBX has helped a lot, maybe it's the increasing quality of the story and Johnnie's presence the longer it goes, but the game keeps getting better and I'm not looking forward to ending it.

May be the first AAA in a while I go close to 100 percenting - other than a few bethesda style graphics freak-outs I've barely had any issues.

Got the afterlife ending playing Corpo (netrunner/intelligence build), the only downside being that due to the time I spent on the side missions I was able to upgrade to a full legendary cyberdeck/quickhacks at a point that felt quite early. Takes the challenge out of it a bit when you can sit out in the street and melt a whole building full of enemies. Still fun though.

Don't know if I'd do a full replay, but would be fun to muck around with one of the other life paths with more of a melee build.

OK, so I've done all the gigs/side activities in all districts except for Watson and Pacifica (I got the relevant achievements, I guess I haven't unlocked all the Watson or Pacifica ones yet … or it's glitched), all the cyberpsycho missions, all the boxing matches I can do (quest log says I have to wait for someone to contact me to be able to continue), all the Panam and River missions, and I'm currently doing the Judy missions.

Level 47 because I did so many gigs before the main story :moustache:

OK, so I've done all the gigs/side activities in all districts except for Watson and Pacifica (I got the relevant achievements, I guess I haven't unlocked all the Watson or Pacifica ones yet … or it's glitched), all the cyberpsycho missions, all the boxing matches I can do (quest log says I have to wait for someone to contact me to be able to continue), all the Panam and River missions, and I'm currently doing the Judy missions.

Level 47 because I did so many gigs before the main story :moustache:

Actually, it wasn't the actual Judy missions I was doing, I believe they come later.

The last boxing match popped up and I think I'll just do that tonight and log off. Lost track of time last night learning more about Johnny's background. Don't want to say too much.

This game is massive.

How messed up was the crucifixion mission? I didn't think they'd go all the way so I kept going and going and holy moly :oops:

Actually, it wasn't the actual Judy missions I was doing, I believe they come later.

The last boxing match popped up and I think I'll just do that tonight and log off. Lost track of time last night learning more about Johnny's background. Don't want to say too much.

This game is massive.

How messed up was the crucifixion mission? I didn't think they'd go all the way so I kept going and going and holy moly :oops:
I looked up a guide for that mission, I had no idea where it was going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly, if it's delayed more than like 2 weeks, they're just using the attack as a bullshit excuse. They don't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Honestly, if it's delayed more than like 2 weeks, they're just using the attack as a bullshit excuse. They don't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Well:

Earlier this month, you may have read about a major cyber attack against Cyberpunk 2077 developer CD Projekt Red. According to a new report from Bloomberg’s Jason Schreier, that hack all but halted work at the Polish game studio for two weeks.

Citing sources who wished to remain anonymous, Bloomberg’s report details how the hack reportedly compromised “personal information” of employees, “including Polish identification numbers and passport details, leading the company to tell staff to freeze their accounts and report the security breach to the government and their banks.” Current employees — who are largely still working from home, according to Bloomberg — reportedly had to send their computers back into CDPR’s IT department for malware scans.

Finished up today. All in all it was decent I guess. Got better as it went along. I maxed assault weapons and technical abilities. Used blades quite a bit as well depending on mood.
Found the story lacking and a lot of the side content boring as s**t. Plus it went from a lot of enemies overpowering me to like way to easy way too quick.
Really likee Keanu as Johnny, great addition. Probably found him the best character. And was sympathetic with him in the end.
ending I went with was have Johnny assault Arasaka with Rouge. A bit predictable but fitting. Let Johnny take over V in the end.
Could have been so much better but oh well. Don't think I'll come back for any DLC. Wonder what they will end up doing with the separate multiplayer

Now that I have a ps5 is it worth giving this another go? Really couldn't get into it on the ps4 partly because of how it ran but also was just boring.

I'd wait until they release a PS5 next gen upgrade, probably near the end of the year. It'll look and run better than it currently would now, plus they'll have had time to fix other bugs and add content.

Finished up today. All in all it was decent I guess. Got better as it went along. I maxed assault weapons and technical abilities. Used blades quite a bit as well depending on mood.
Found the story lacking and a lot of the side content boring as sh*t. Plus it went from a lot of enemies overpowering me to like way to easy way too quick.
Really likee Keanu as Johnny, great addition. Probably found him the best character. And was sympathetic with him in the end.
ending I went with was have Johnny assault Arasaka with Rouge. A bit predictable but fitting. Let Johnny take over V in the end.
Could have been so much better but oh well. Don't think I'll come back for any DLC. Wonder what they will end up doing with the separate multiplayer

I've finished it too:

I was a Nomad, romanced Panam, went with the Nomad ending. Seemed the most fitting.

I will go back and play through other endings once the next patch drops. Keen for DLC too.

Back