Multiplat Cyberpunk 2077

Do you think that this game will eventually live up to its hype?

• Yeah

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 29 69.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's amazing that a game needing this many fixes with its 2nd patch was actually released.

A lot of games probably receive a similar amount of fixes over a similar period, this has been compressed due to the hacking incident, and this change log is itemized to the nth degree where others would group it as "gameplay optimizations".

At least they're fixing the thing.

A lot of games probably receive a similar amount of fixes over a similar period, this has been compressed due to the hacking incident, and this change log is itemized to the nth degree where others would group it as "gameplay optimizations".

At least they're fixing the thing.

It's a 40gb patch with zero new content. That would be close to unprecedented.

PS4 owners waiting for this game to be playable...

tenor.gif

Has Warzone had one with zero content added?
I'd be confident in guessing they have had a bug fix patch or two that required a massive update.

Isn't that COD every year?

Warzone is a different beast. Just had a 50g update for the sole purpose of taking 10-30g off of the installed size.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if I'd have consolidated all the major bug fixes together as single lines, I get that they kind of had to list every fix like that so that people wouldn't complain that they didn't change anything. But it does make it hard to pick out changes I'm actually interested in. Having a quick scroll through that list and the one that jumps out me is, "Added an option to craft multiple items at once"

Are there any other good changes hidden away in there?

They've patched and closed infinite money making glitches.

That sucks.

At least I stocked up so I can enjoy the game more, consider it compensation for releasing an undercooked product.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Back