Multiplat Cyberpunk 2077

Do you think that this game will eventually live up to its hype?

• Yeah

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 29 69.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon we'd be lucky to get the next gen update within 6 months.

I doubt I'll play this game again though, unless they patch in 3rd person support with it, like a reverse GTA5.
It's a race between Rockstar & CDPR who can get a next gen console version of their old game out first.

Played about 15 hours or so. Had a good 3 hour session last night

The storyline and setting is fantastic but the gameplay is a bit sluggish and at times the graphics go to s**t

But I'm enjoying it even if it falls way short of its pre release hype

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I grabbed it off the Microsoft store, was going to wait for a next gen update but that won’t be until 2022, and I wanted something new to play.

3-4 hours in, I haven’t had any problems, gameplay is a bit average at times but the setting and storyline thus far has been great.

I haven't got cyberpunk yet... Obviously with how the poor the game came out I was a bit hesitant... I'll prob just keep an eye out for when it's on special.

If you are on PC, it is 33% off on Steam.

Finally can play this.

Still had a few bugs and despite a lot of them game looking pretty it definitely still wigs out a bit in cut scenes.

Only done main missions so far and its been fun. Seems either be guns all blazing or super stealth though some spots I'm not sure how you achieve the stealth option.

Mostly positive so far but I need to delve further into the world/side missions before I make proper judgement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a fairly good game it just doesn't live up to the pre release hype

Storyline is fantastic.

Setting is great but the city can feel soulless at times

Gameplass is good but can be a bit clunky

There are occasional glitches, I assume it would have been worse on release date but I only started playing it a few months back so most are corrected

Graphics on xbox1 can be shitty though. A characters face looks blurry for a few seconds before coming good, I get this quite a bit.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

It's split into concise chunks.

His what he liked and didn't like videos are worth watching.

And his bottom line.

I watched a random bit of the first one and quite like it and his style, but the point remains that, ain't nobody got time for another nine and a half hours of it!

Back