• Nomad

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Street kid

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Just go look at the RDR thread here to see the hate. It was a sh*t game. The 2nd TLOU has been absolutely shat on and GTA is shat on everywhere too. Only the Witcher seems to be universally loved.
I'm pretty sure Witcher 3 had a fairly low-key launch compared to the others when it first came out, its popularity grew a lot later

Really? Just go look at the RDR thread here to see the hate. It was a sh*t game. The 2nd TLOU has been absolutely shat on and GTA is shat on everywhere too. Only the Witcher seems to be universally loved.

nah even Witcher 3 gets shat on especially by either dark souls fanboys of those people that like to consider themselves "proper RPG" fans only

and yeah the others have their fair share of haters

Launch trailer is mint. Judys rig Is 10/10 would pixelate

also 91 from 46 reviews on meta critic ain’t mixed

Spot on. 91/100 from 46 reviews is Witcher 3 level. Pretty sure it came in at about 93.

Anyone who gives Alien Isolation a 6/10 is not to be taken seriously.

Alien Isolation was ******* incredible and one of the best games of the entire last generation. Anyone giving it a 6/10 is a complete sack of burnt knobs.

im not real fussed about the reviews, as far as im concerned CDPR have the runs on the board. worst case it it sucks and tbh thats not a huge deal for me.
also TLOU2 got had a lot of reviews i sure as hell didnt agree with, a lot of peoples problems with that game werent issues for me so im happy to just dive in and see how i like it.

Will-Ferrell-Confused-Stare.gif

She's copping it from fans getting accused of not playing the game and that she doesn't like rpg's

Same girl who said there was "too much water" in her Poekmon review haha

Day one patch is supposed to fix a lot of the bugs still in the game on the day zero patch that reviewers had

How big is the patch though?

It pisses me off when I buy a new game, go home to install it which can take 20-30 mins and then when I press play I ned to download a 35 gig patch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet another example of game reviews being written by journalism grads who just want a job and don't care about gaming

Its sad that low effort s**t like this and not the actual quality of gameplay can effect the success of a game (obviously not in this case, but it can do for smaller/indie games)

In case the roll over didn't work then we've moved the discussion to here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back