• Nomad

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Street kid

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a slight worry for me with that with that trailer, but the protagonist seems a bit dude bro and world overall kinda 'overstated' somehow if that makes sense. I was more hoping for something a bit more nuanced - bladerunner, noir kinda vibe I guess. But in CDPR we trust, sure it will be great whatever the tone.

Only a slight worry for me with that with that trailer, but the protagonist seems a bit dude bro and world overall kinda 'overstated' somehow if that makes sense. I was more hoping for something a bit more nuanced - bladerunner, noir kinda vibe I guess. But in CDPR we trust, sure it will be great whatever the tone.

It’s a character creation model, your protagonist can be as dude bro or not as you like.

I believe they said customiseable character for the actual game

It’s a character creation model, your protagonist can be as dude bro or not as you like.

I believe they said customiseable character for the actual game

Yeah I get that, and I assume there will be dialogue choices ala Witcher. But like Witcher there's still gonna be a story in there set in a world that that seems a bit off tonally compared to the first stuff we saw years ago.

Like I said, sure it will be fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I've been reading that a lot people think this may not make it through classification in Australia because of extreme drug use, nudity etc.

Surely that can't happen.

If they ban this game then we might as well scrap the 18+ rating cant have an 18+ rating and not release games under it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back