Multiplat Cyberpunk 2077

Do you think that this game will eventually live up to its hype?

• Yeah

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 29 69.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So what’s the general consensus on this game so far? Has it lived up to the hype. I don’t play a heap of games but I enjoy fallout and gta open world type games. This looks like one I could get into. What’s everyone’s thoughts so far?

So what’s the general consensus on this game so far? Has it lived up to the hype. I don’t play a heap of games but I enjoy fallout and gta open world type games. This looks like one I could get into. What’s everyone’s thoughts so far?
Has a pretty great main story, can look amazing and overall has lots of potential, but is let down by its buginess (particularly on consoles), a lack of features that were promised and a lacklustre performance by Keanu Reeves.

Its worth playing if you have a pretty good PC and like open-world action-adventure games

It's okay. I haven't finished it but the main story is great and there are some fantastic side missions and storylines. On the other hand, the ridiculous amount of repetitive side missions does get annoying. They are usually pretty short so they don't take up a lot of time doing them.

Without going through 1k replies and hearing all the problems this game has is it worth getting to play on an Xbox 1S?

I have heard most problems are coming from early Xboxes and PS4s not the updated models like the 1S is etc.

Can anyone confirm this or should I just wait for now as I am not planning on buying a series X Xbox or PS5 anytime soon.

Without going through 1k replies and hearing all the problems this game has is it worth getting to play on an Xbox 1S?

I have heard most problems are coming from early Xboxes and PS4s not the updated models like the 1S is etc.

Can anyone confirm this or should I just wait for now as I am not planning on buying a series X Xbox or PS5 anytime soon.

Don't get it. It won't run well on a 1S.

It depends on you. I'm playing on a standard Xbox 1 and it is fine. As long as you aren't expecting PC like graphics then there is nothing wrong.

This is what it looks like for me.

So, essentially, it comes down to your preference. Do you prefer graphics over gameplay and story or the other way around. If the former then wait. If you don't care as much about the graphics then get it if you want it.

It depends on you. I'm playing on a standard Xbox 1 and it is fine. As long as you aren't expecting PC like graphics then there is nothing wrong.

This is what it looks like for me.

So, essentially, it comes down to your preference. Do you prefer graphics over gameplay and story or the other way around. If the former then wait. If you don't care as much about the graphics then get it if you want it.

Looks fine to me and I just don’t want it to crash mid game etc. I just want it to run smoothly and I can sacrifice a drop in graphic quality if it runs smoothly.

Don't get it. It won't run well on a 1S.

In what way?

This is what I am trying to work out because everyone has a different opinion on it !

Looks fine to me and I just don’t want it to crash mid game etc. I just want it to run smoothly and I can sacrifice a drop in graphic quality of it runs smoothly.

I have only had 1 hard crash. There are a few small glitches that pop up every now and again but nothing game-breaking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have only had 1 hard crash. There are a few small glitches that pop up every now and again but nothing game-breaking.
I have a mate at work who said it is virtually unplayable on a 1st Gen XBox 1 but on a 1S it is very much playable hence my questions about it!

I have a mate at work who said it is virtually unplayable on a 1st Gen XBox 1 but on a 1S it is very much playable hence my questions about it!

I would ask him if he has played it on a standard Xbox 1. All this crap I am seeing about it being unplayable on the X1 and PS4 is largely coming from people that haven't actually played it on either of those consoles.

Don't waste your time and money. Absolutle garbage

I pick up a new weapon from a dead enemy but I can't seem to equip it

Plz halp

Back