Sport Cycling: The Classics - Handlebars, saddle sores and which Chateau is that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ticky009

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Was it the intermarche rider swinging about that kicked it all off? Was hard to tell why the DSM rider hit the deck so hard. I think SBS has slightly redeemed themselves from getting rid of Robbie McEwen by getting Dan Jones to speak to the riders.
Was hard to tell. Had a 3 year old crawling all over me with her stuffed rabbit mr floppy:grimacing: at the time.

Mister B

Premium Platinum
Oct 18, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Anybody had a look at the the Tour Down Under stages?? I booked to go over a couple of days earlier to catch the women's race which is now in the Sunday-Tuesday slot which is interesting. Frees up some time to catch a winery or 5.

Ticky009

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ticky009

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Who is going to be? Vingegaard or Pogačar?

Ticky009

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Pogačar fast running out of team members but I get the feeling he's going to go all out crazy on one of the climbs to try and break the Dutchman.

Mister B

Premium Platinum
Oct 18, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Pogačar fast running out of team members but I get the feeling he's going to go all out crazy on one of the climbs to try and break the Dutchman.
Tonight's the night to do it. Second last climb and last climb right on top of each other. No chance to recover. Gut feel is Pog will try and will take a handful of seconds again but won't break Vingegaard.

Remove this Banner Ad