Sport Cycling: The Classics - Handlebars, saddle sores and which Chateau is that?

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Was it the intermarche rider swinging about that kicked it all off? Was hard to tell why the DSM rider hit the deck so hard. I think SBS has slightly redeemed themselves from getting rid of Robbie McEwen by getting Dan Jones to speak to the riders.
Was hard to tell. Had a 3 year old crawling all over me with her stuffed rabbit mr floppy:grimacing: at the time.

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Yes lets go vingegaard
They had the best opportunity to do it with two of UAE out with COVID, Pog just doesn't have the man power around him. The one, two, one , two, one, two three attacks from Vingegard, Roglic and G were always going to break him down. Guess it shows he is human after all.

Pogačar fast running out of team members but I get the feeling he's going to go all out crazy on one of the climbs to try and break the Dutchman.
Tonight's the night to do it. Second last climb and last climb right on top of each other. No chance to recover. Gut feel is Pog will try and will take a handful of seconds again but won't break Vingegaard.