Bigger

Club Legend
Nov 9, 2001
East Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
need to take a good look at themselves
No-one needs a reminder of what happened last time a cyclone called Tracy visited a farflung Australian provinicial centre. I don't think it's possible to do 7.2 billion dollars worth of damage to Geeeebung, but I'd like to see Josh try.

Very strong feeling brewing that this game may be the one where the Big Cohuna drops jaws. Lead hard to the foot, big fella, and leave no dust on the shelf.

Go strong. Go well.

No-one needs a reminder of what happened last time a cyclone called Tracy visited a farflung Australian provinicial centre. I don't think it's possible to do 7.2 billion dollars worth of damage to Geeeebung, but I'd like to see Josh try.

Very strong feeling brewing that this game may be the one where the Big Cohuna drops jaws. Lead hard to the foot, big fella, and leave no dust on the shelf.

Go strong. Go well.

Don't actually mind the new thread.

It's an odd one - came in as a big 18 year old full of strength and poise. Felt at home on field immediately and kicked a few big ones nice and accurately. Probably was dropped a little early this season but he hadn't elevated to where he needed to be.

It's like he's either going to get 3 disposals and be completely unsighted or land 12 tackles and kick a bag.

He's a pure forward though and will need to learn how to work his way up the ground the way Tabs and Lobb have done this season.

Probably was dropped a little early this season but he hadn't elevated to where he needed to be.

He was dropped because he wasn't fit. He only played round 1 because there was nobody else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back