Rumour Cyril Rioli, his wife and Kennett

Remove this Banner Ad

pretty much everything.

i like the guy though- he's not afraid to speak his mind, even if he does come off as a dickhead- much like most hawks supporters ;)

Where as I see him as successful, savvy and at times a very ruthless businessman and that no doubt makes him lots of enemies but for him, success and success breeds success

Not something docker supporters would be familiar with ;)

He was the worst premier Victoria ever had. Thank christ he never made any real impact on the federal level.

Your kidding, you obviously did live through the days of Cain and Kirner in Vic.

Those clowns just about bankrupted our state

He told all Victorians what he was going to do and went ahead and did it.

I seem to remember it was the country vote that lost him the top job.

Where as I see him as successful, savvy and at times a very ruthless businessman and that no doubt makes him lots of enemies but for him, success and success breeds success

He lost an election for being a complete d***head. That takes a special kind of d***head.

If you think savvy is an arrogant flog. He is very savvy then.

His business record is quite mixed really

He was the worst premier Victoria ever had. Thank christ he never made any real impact on the federal level.
The current premier would give him a run. (from a swinging voter)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WE are very familiar with success- we see it most weeks against us;)

The current premier would give him a run. (from a swinging voter)
I just do not understand this sentiment at all. The current Labor government has been more proactive about social legislation and massive infrastructure improvement then any government I can remember. The economy has been better under Labor right now then for a long ass time as well.

As a swinging voter it screams of some strange ass ignorance to make that kind of comment.

I just do not understand this sentiment at all. The current Labor government has been more proactive about social legislation and massive infrastructure improvement then any government I can remember. The economy has been better under Labor right now then for a long ass time as well.

As a swinging voter it screams of some strange ass ignorance to make that kind of comment.
People read the HS who have run a negative article on him everyday of his Premiership.....and they beleive it.

He lost an election for being a complete d***head. That takes a special kind of d***head.

If you think savvy is an arrogant flog. He is very savvy then.

You see him and rate him as an ex-premier. I just look at him as businessman who is the president of a football club. You live in the state, I don’t.

Your kidding, you obviously did live through the days of Cain and Kirner in Vic.

Those clowns just about bankrupted our state

He told all Victorians what he was going to do and went ahead and did it.

I seem to remember it was the country vote that lost him the top job.
Spot on.

He will be playing for the lions in 2019. The Kennett fallout is true. The rumours as to why is false. You can’t call someone’s wife a B.... C...

The Kennett fallout is true. The rumours as to why is false. You can’t call someone’s wife a B.... C...
Smells like bullshit.

I can’t see any Club chairman or president using such language about a players wife.

The original comment was jeff passed comment on someone’s dress sense.

Have people seen him recently? Looks like hes getting fashion tips from Don Scott

So, Cyril gonna wait till 2020 to play for lions and not hawthorn because of kennett??? Why wait? Just play in 2019! Rumor with no legs.

So, Cyril gonna wait till 2020 to play for lions and not hawthorn because of kennett??? Why wait? Just play in 2019! Rumor with no legs.

It has legs but instead of Cathy Freeman it has the legs of a long jumper

CtdLqtN.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back