Cyril Rioli is still the most overrated player of all time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol. Was almost straight in front. Next it will be be kicked it from 70.

He was on an angle you blind Catter!

tfcw0aM.jpg

And it was a miraculous goal, he can barely kick 50m at the best of times without worrying about twanging his hammy.

Yet you have nobody on your list that can do the same.................... Dangerflog's long bombs go out on the full :D
Obviously it’s been so long since Thyril has played you have forgotten about his world famous helicopter kicks. Unfortunately the commentators blow him so hard apparently those kicks are like 3..:D

Yet you have nobody on your list that can do the same.................... Dangerflog's long bombs go out on the full :D
But Danger isnt a small forward tho, wait till he is and then we’ll gloat over his “pressure acts” also.

But Danger isnt a small forward tho, wait till he is and then we’ll gloat over his “pressure acts” also.

Danger has about as much defensive awareness as an old person on a motorised scooter!

Did you miss the above video where Hawkins slotted one from CHB to sink your s**t team?

That was a long time ago

He misses the easy ones these days!

Travis Cloke would be proud of that miss, the easiest set shot for goal you'll ever see and Tommy missed it!

Danger has about as much defensive awareness as an old person on a motorised scooter!
True but only a numpty would want to coach him that way. ;)
Travis Cloke would be proud of that miss, the easiest set shot for goal you'll ever see and Tommy missed it!
8CF60D00-77F8-43E8-BB98-35F50C0D1E6C.jpeg

Problem - Hawks on the back foot & sinking fast.

Solution - post 08 GF pics and hope no one sees through your master troll...

:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton won more games last year dumb arse.
Who said they didn't? A team can have a worse record while showing improvement, particularly in the case of such an even year as this one.
Geelong got rolled by an even weaker Carlton outfit.

Who said they didn't? A team can have a worse record while showing improvement, particularly in the case of such an even year as this one.
Geelong got rolled by an even weaker Carlton outfit.
So pinpoint where Carlton showed improvement this year please.

Otherwise get back in your box, minnow. :)

On the field, which is where football is usually played.
Sorry, thought you had me on ignore...

Should I rephrase my question..?

:oops::thumbsu:

Sorry, thought you had me on ignore...

Should I rephrase my question..?

:oops::thumbsu:

Ignore works great as a sort of spam filter around here.

Handbags should be melting over yet another finals capitulation, instead of a home and away game against Carlton last year.

Ignore works great as a sort of spam filter around here.

Handbags should be melting over yet another finals capitulation, instead of a home and away game against Carlton last year.
So you ‘ignore’ my posts yet read them anyway?

lol, you don’t get much more pwned than that. :)

#rentfree

What a scrubber.
Tiggers must be rapt to have the good Rioli.

lulz, you handbaggers should be all over players like Cyril who chase, tackle, win contested ball and use the right options going into the forward line, since your forwards lack all those attributes and it cost them again in September.

lulz, you handbaggers should be all over players like Cyril who chase, tackle, win contested ball and use the right options going into the forward line, since your forwards lack all those attributes and it cost them again in September.

He would be if this was in fact true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back