Cyril Rioli is still the most overrated player of all time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Most overrated is Dangerfield

Couldn't win back to back brownlows

Was the worst player of Geelongs 2017 finals campaign. Turned the ball over more times than Ablett cracked the sads (and he spat the dummy 50+ times).

No Norm Smith and no premiership medal

Nice melt Hawksflog

Middle of the off season and the Geelong flogs can't stop thinking about Cyril
Lol Thyril....Just go back & see what his 3 time premiership teammate ( Brian Lake ) said about him this year, he was laid bare this season as the pea hearted frontrunner we all knew he was. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just because Cyril tore those 3 Handbagger muppets a new one on the wing in the 08 GF the VFA/Handbagger Flogs have needed therapy ever since.

Boy has Cyril given it to them ever since, like when he tore Enright a newie and kicked 6 goals on him. :thumbsu:

How about the 3 times AA selections. :thumbsu:
How about a NSM. :thumbsu:

Talk about rubbing salt into the wounds, Cyril has been haunting the Handbaggers ever since.

I was at a trivia night recently and one of the sport questions was “name the 3 muppets Cyril tore to shreds on the wing in the 08 GF”

None on our table knew so if any VFA/Handbagger Flogs can help a brother out and give me the answer so next time it’s asked, I will be right onto it.

Cheers in advance.

Gotta go back a decade to find anything he's done that has been relevant, and even then it was what, 2 minutes of footy?

Says a fair bit doesn't it... should have delisted him and kept vickery.
So winning a NSM in 2015 was a decade ago was it?

With that sort of time manipulations it is no wonder all we get from Handbagger Flogs is crap about VFA Flags.

So winning a NSM in 2015 was a decade ago was it?

With that sort of time manipulations it is no wonder all we get from Handbagger Flogs is crap about VFA Flags.
Lol that down hill ski performance of shitness sums up Thyrils career.. haha

Now that it’s getting tough where is Thyril. Peaheart soft utensil.

Silly Geelong supporters are just offended that a first year player tore shreds on their "premiership" stars on the one day that matters :D. I think there might be a hint of racial undertone hatred by them with this as well :).

1_GFHaWC15SG1093.jpg

Geelong don't have a 4 time premiership player + Norm Smith medalist on their list - not even the "great" Gary Ablett or Jimmy Bartel can claim they are 4 time premiership players!!

Lol that down hill ski performance of shitness sums up Thyrils career.. haha

Now that it’s getting tough where is Thyril. Peaheart soft utensil.

I noticed you have deleted the comment suggesting Cyril was involved in criminal activity, good thing I quoted it.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back