Cyril Rioli is still the most overrated player of all time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The world can do without an Ablett moaning in the headlines
This site can do without your posts but unfortunately we don’t always get what we want.

Oh dear God. 2 photos - 2 newspapers. In any case, why go past the headline? Your team was injected with Dank drugs and your club employed the self-proclaimed Weapon. End of story

At least Cyril has achieved the ultimate dream 4x over. And a Norm Smith medal to go with it.

Dangerdud will never win a flag and thats footy justice for ya!!

Regardless of whether he was employed, contracted, seconded or hired, Geelulz admitted to using Dank drugs. What part of this do you not get pea-brain?
Geelong never admitted that at all though.

Man, this is making you look pretty stupid now boss, perhaps you should just go read the article properly unless of course you like dancing for my amusement. :cool:
So Dank provided the supplements under some free trial did he?
Dank didn’t supply anything.

Looks like we have another Hawf lemming here who also can’t be bothered going past the headline.

lol, sensationalist media & gossip mags just looooove fools like you two. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::thumbsu:

Well yes the Abletts are as publicity hungry AND annoying as the Kardashians.

Ban them all I say
But then the gossip rags wouldn’t be full of the stuff you guys obviously crave. :$ & :$

Geelong never admitted that at all though.

Man, this is making you look pretty stupid now boss, perhaps you should just go read the article properly unless of course you like dancing for my amusement. :cool:

Dank didn’t supply anything.

Looks like we have another Hawf lemming here who also can’t be bothered going past the headline.

lol, sensationalist media & gossip mags just looooove fools like you two. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::thumbsu:

Dancing with a fishing rod in hand and you just keep taking the bait via your passive aggressive emoji melting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just needed to be quoted again for the sheer stupidity.

And as for posting Thyril highlights anyone can look good in those.

Well almost anyone.

Give it up Bwuce.

I call BS on the inference that this video actually has a “highlight”

Just continually shows how clueless you are.

Rinse and repeat indeed. :$
Repeating the same s**t over and over is something a Tazbot alias would do ;):drunk:

The dickheads bible. Worse than Jehovah's witnesses you lot.
Maybe but I reckon even those bible bashers are more clued in to reality than this offended hawfie. :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back