Player Watch Cyril Rioli's Tiwi debut

Remove this Banner Ad

Cyril's debut game for the Tiwi Bombers is being streamed live today here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YaQ5It1mHs

It has the number of hours until the start on the screen until it begins. At the time of posting it was 7.

I’ve got family who love in Darwin who are headed to the game. They’re mad keen Hawks supporters too, so they’re pumped to see Cyril do his thing again.

I hope Cyril has warmed up the hamstrings before the game. He was such a joy to watch wearing the brown and gold it is great that he can continue to entertain the Darwin footy fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as Cyril keeps on eye out for new Cyrils for Hawthorn I’m happy
Would have to wearhouse them somewhere else other than Darwin if that is the case as that has been zoned to Gold Coast Suns under the raft of new concessions handed to them.

Would have to wearhouse them somewhere else other than Darwin if that is the case as that has been zoned to Gold Coast Suns under the raft of new concessions handed to them.

Rosas and Budarick are both neat small prospects from that area where Gold Coast can just take em for nothing.

They can stay in Darwin. Just got to have a secret tunnel leading straight to the Hawks Academy Zone when GC recruiters come looking.

Guaranteed he is going to debut a game that isn't live streamed, as a late inclusion. He doesn't want any fanfare at all. Palmerston plays them on the Tiwi Islands next Saturday, I reckon he'll sneak in for that one. Not named in this weekend's squad either against Wanderers

Push them 3 hours down the road to Katherine and we've got them!

Not sure about father / Son. Only thing I know about Darwin zone is that if Gold Coast want a player from that zone they don't even need to bid on those players as an academy type player (match bid /20% discount) they just straight up list them. With their new extended list capacity on both main and rookie list its not a stretch really.

Well I was right. Debuting against Palmo (kinda glad I’m no longer playing, but also upset I miss the great man) on the Tiwi Islands, away from the public. Hopefully there’s at least a stream

1572555222881.png

Last edited:
Just as an FYI as well. The internet signal isn't strong enough in Tiwi for them to live-stream the game. So there won't be a "live feed". But they upload it Youtube Saturday nights instead. Slight delay but at least it will be stable (will probably just be someone with a tripod set up in the coaches box though with no commentary)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back