Cyril "What the F... did you do"

Remove this Banner Ad

I would get pissed off too if a mate couldn't finish off a tart properly.

Ravioli was recruited to bang through goals for the hawks. So far he has been unsuccessful so at least he banging in something else.

Clearly most of you haven't even read the article.

Cyril didn't smoke dope or rape anyone.

I don't really see the point of this thread.

Why are you all so jealous and obsessed with our great club?

few years after finishing school, i started hanging around with one of my brother's army mates. they'd both come through duntroon together. this guy had aspirations to join the sas and his entire life was based on what he had to do to pass the selection course. anyway, one night out on the turps, we caught up withan old school friend of mine's at a party. didn't know anyone there except my mate who had invited us. after half an hour or so, my army mate said to me "mate, we gotta get outta here". i asked him why, and he said that "people are doing drugs". i responded, "what, i haven't seen anything." he pointed to a dude with a fairly large pipe "unless he's sucking the leaves out of the guttering, i reckon he's smoking dope". ok, i guess we'll go.

now, moral of the story. it meant nothing to me at all. although, clearly i was a bit naive for not seeing it. but there are certain people in certain positions who should avoid hanging around those type's of scenes. and regardless of whether cyril inhaled or not, he is one of those in a position who should immediatly remove himself from these types of circumstances.

few years after finishing school, i started hanging around with one of my brother's army mates. they'd both come through duntroon together. this guy had aspirations to join the sas and his entire life was based on what he had to do to pass the selection course. anyway, one night out on the turps, we caught up withan old school friend of mine's at a party. didn't know anyone there except my mate who had invited us. after half an hour or so, my army mate said to me "mate, we gotta get outta here". i asked him why, and he said that "people are doing drugs". i responded, "what, i haven't seen anything." he pointed to a dude with a fairly large pipe "unless he's sucking the leaves out of the guttering, i reckon he's smoking dope". ok, i guess we'll go.

now, moral of the story. it meant nothing to me at all. although, clearly i was a bit naive for not seeing it. but there are certain people in certain positions who should avoid hanging around those type's of scenes. and regardless of whether cyril inhaled or not, he is one of those in a position who should immediatly remove himself from these types of circumstances.

Yes, because weed always ends up with someone being raped. :rolleyes:

Yes, because weed always ends up with someone being raped. :rolleyes:

I havnt read the article and not judging.

Theres a saying, guilty by assocation.

You hand with dope heads... you know the rest.

You wouldnt catch a Judd or a Mitchell in a similar circumstance.

Cyril smokes weed, who cares? Everyone smokes weed. He seems to have absolutely nothing to do with the rape though, complete character assassination.

Doesn't stop people here labelling St Kilda players as rapists because we recruited that scumbag from Essendon.

Cyril smokes weed, who cares? Everyone smokes weed. He seems to have absolutely nothing to do with the rape though, complete character assassination.

You sure about that?

Looks like Bayer spoke too soon when he was gloating about the Hawks not having any off season scandals.

Disgraceful club, s**t culture, should be kicked out of the competition etc.

Pot+Kettle+Black.jpg

Which is exactly what every poster is doing when they rip on St Kilda.

Nearly every club has been involved in one scandal or another in the last few years.

That's just the way football media has been going about it. That and youtube.

Boris the chicken, West Coast / Freo players on coke, Chappy assaulting women in the streets, Collingwood players at rape parties and lets not forget the honour of first player to get 3 strikes for drugs going to the Hawks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guy who has been charged with rape was a St Kilda fan, bug surprise there :eek:

You sure about that?

Well, less so in Australia than other places, that is true. But I am sure there a few people who have reached Cyril's age without ever having enjoyed some weed or hash. Sure, it probably isn't a great image to put across, but it doesn't hurt anyone and it doesn't effect football performance.

I would be far more concerned with the other issue here, which it seems Cyril is completely innocent, so really there is no story other than confirmation that footballers are stupid and get themselves in stupid situations.

Which is exactly what every poster is doing when they rip on St Kilda.

Nearly every club has been involved in one scandal or another in the last few years.

That's just the way football media has been going about it. That and youtube.

Boris the chicken, West Coast / Freo players on coke, Chappy assaulting women in the streets, Collingwood players at rape parties and lets not forget the honour of first player to get 3 strikes for drugs going to the Hawks.

You mean the 'woman' who witnesses said was laying into Chappy while Chappy only grabbed her wrists to stop her from hitting him, and instead of going straight to the cops, she posted about it on facebook? That woman?

Looks like Bayer spoke too soon when he was gloating about the Hawks not having any off season scandals.

Disgraceful club, s**t culture, should be kicked out of the competition etc.

F9P004AFJ7PNJZ9.MEDIUM.jpg

Is it me or is it getting worse with every 'indiscretion' those players make. There is a thing called glass houses. Yep we are acutely aware of our 'drug culture' past, thank you.

Is it me or is it getting worse with every 'indiscretion' those players make. There is a thing called glass houses. Yep we are acutely aware of our 'drug culture' past, thank you.

All of our windows are already smashed, we no longer give a **** and will smash whatever we feel like.

Besides, even on the main board nobody really gives a s**t, they just like to troll and make people have a meltdown.

Clearly most of you haven't even read the article.

Cyril didn't smoke dope or rape anyone.

I don't really see the point of this thread.

So it's ok to post on scandals at any other club but when it comes to your club we're supposed to just forget about it. :rolleyes:

CULTURE.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back