Cyril4Brownlow Top 100 Players for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol. You're honestly telling me that a club would choose to have bontempelli in their team over nick dal santo for this season only? Dal santo is clearly better than bont atm. Yes, bont may well become better in the future but 10 good games doesn't mean he's better than a proven gun in dal santo yet.
Lol

Shuey will be an oversight. Will be top 50 at the end of this year. Naitanui should be higher as well.

Do you still find it extremely funny? Bont will be the better player and has also had a very good last month. However, dal santo has shown, since his return from injury, how good he is. If hawthorn could pick either for the rest of the season to push for the flag im more than confident they would choose dal santo. Nothing against Bont, I would just have nds ahead of him in a 2015 top 100

Do you still find it extremely funny? Bont will be the better player and has also had a very good last month. However, dal santo has shown, since his return from injury, how good he is. If hawthorn could pick either for the rest of the season to push for the flag im more than confident they would choose dal santo. Nothing against Bont, I would just have nds ahead of him in a 2015 top 100
That's a s**t call!!!
How many games has dal played?
Instead of looking at handballs and kicks, do yourself a favour and look at "advanced " stats where Bont is one of the best in the game! Inside 50s, metres gained etc are far more important. Not to mention a bloke that can play in nearly any position who can win his own footy as well as the outside stuff.
Put your head back in the sand spitter.

I would rather dal santo to play for me tomorrow if he was fully fit
you would be on your own there.
Why would a Brisbane fan, who's team is the dumpster fire of the Comp, want a 32 year old midfielder who has played 4 games this season over a 19 year old who is one of the best young players in the competition?

Is that you Greg Swann ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can tell you that Dal Santo would not get a game at the Hawks.

The biggest downhill skier in the game.

St kilda chose keeping Schneider over him, just proves the bloke has zero leadership skills
hahaha good joke mate. They knew they would get an end of first round compo pick for Dal Santo, thats why they decided to let him leave. They would have got nothing for letting Schneider go. Hilarious that you think schneider > nds

you would be on your own there.
Why would a Brisbane fan, who's team is the dumpster fire of the Comp, want a 32 year old midfielder who has played 4 games this season over a 19 year old who is one of the best young players in the competition?

Is that you Greg Swann ?
lol

hahaha good joke mate. They knew they would get an end of first round compo pick for Dal Santo, thats why they decided to let him leave. They would have got nothing for letting Schneider go. Hilarious that you think schneider > nds
They didn't let Montagna or Roo leave?
We all know the Reason for that too,
When you're rebuilding you need some veterans who will lead by example and put their heads over the footy, haven't seen Dal Santo do that once.

Another best on for Bont today. Hope you actually watched him play so you can realise the impact this kid has on the game from his 24 touches. Amazing

Another best on for Bont today. Hope you actually watched him play so you can realise the impact this kid has on the game from his 24 touches. Amazing
are you kidding, was stuck watching the whole game and barely even noticed bontempelli, did nothing at all. Good player but overated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back