Roast * * * D E A T H R I D E 2 0 2 1 * * * (Melb 2nd, Freo 4th)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
1607829102582.png

It's time, baby
Melbourne 2nd rounder, Freo's 4th. Freo's 4th rounder isn't going to be any higher than pick 56, so it's a points pick. Melbourne's on the other hand, could be as high as 20.

So our focus will be on the team who
- tanked but didn't,
- who successfully convinced Jake Lever he was anything other than average,
- who haven't won a premiership since 1964 (56 years and counting)
- who once voted to merge with Hawthorn (which Hawthorn said, no not with those losers)
- who sponge off the AFL to survive,
- who hired Simon Goodwin as a coach despite no evidence he can coach,
- who hired Mark Williams because the club was too stable,
- who've pissed away numerous draft picks in the last 20 years,
- who did this:

1607832427284.png

and it wasn't even their worst loss:

1607831988110.png

This is the place to cheer Melbourne's losses this year. Here's to them having a terrible, terrible year :thumbsu:

Deathriding a 2nd round pick just doesn't quite have the excitement of Giants pick this year!
out-of-bed-r1-pick-jpg.1027574

Considering second round started at pick 27 this year, it doesn't have the same excitement as a deathriding first rounder. GC also have their end of first rounder. Add on top any free agent compo picks and father/sons.

View attachment 1027556

It's time, baby
Melbourne 2nd rounder, Freo's 4th. Freo's 4th rounder isn't going to be any higher than pick 56, so it's a points pick. Melbourne's on the other hand, could be as high as 20.

- tanked but didn't,
- who once voted to merge with Hawthorn (which Hawthorn said, no not with those losers)
- who did this:

View attachment 1027570

View attachment 1027565

This is the place to cheer Melbourne's losses this year. Here's to them having a terrible, terrible year :thumbsu:

Credit where deserved though. They did get Neil sacked and humiliated us enough last year to finally realise Collective Morons needed to go. This helped lead to the demise of Brett Burton and Neil's disciple, Don Pyke.

I'm death riding the Crows finishing last and getting us pick one and an assistant pick from the AFL for winning less than 5 games
They don't do priority picks anymore. Not unless you ask, and the other clubs agree, but Crows would most likely be turned down.

Choco’s EGO will be in hyperdrive by about mid season and the white anting will start . 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1027556

It's time, baby

- tanked but didn't,
- who did this:

View attachment 1027570

View attachment 1027565

I remember watching this game and I turned to my mate 5 minutes in and said Melbourne are going to lose by 150 points today.
Turns out it was massive unders.

Honestly I feel our lack of success over the past two years was because you didn't make this thread like 2018.

It didn’t help out last years grand finalists, but to be fair people became pretty disciplined and didn’t post on the GWS death riding thread.

I think it’s safe to post here for the first half of the season. But as soon as you sack your coach I think we need to lock it down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back