D Ellard rewarded with Laurie Hill trophy

Remove this Banner Ad

ELLARD REWARDED WITH LAURIE HILL TROPHY

DAVID%20ELLARD_1.JPG
Carlton Rookie-listed player David Ellard has capped off a stellar season by being rewarded the Northern Bullants Laurie Hill Trophy winner as the club's fairest and best player.

The award is great credit for the young on-baller who had earlier in the week received a Carlton Coach's Award from Brett Ratten and also was named the Northern Bullants Defensive Player of the Year award.

Despite not getting the opportunity to be promoted to the senior Carlton list through the season, Ellard beat a number of Carlton senior listed players to be named the winner of the Bullants most prestigious award.

Ellard finished with 96 votes to beat Bullants captain Adam Iacobucci on 74 votes with Richard Hadley finishing third with 61 votes despite only playing 9 games for the Bullants.

Former Claremont player Ryan Gale won the Reserves Best & Fairest with Zac Vansittart and Leigh Prior finishing second and third respectively.

Brent Bransgrove was awarded the Crazy John's Supporter's Choice Award as the club's most popular player with supporters finsihing well ahead of the pack. Bransgrove having really made a name for himself this season with his fearless attackl on the football is quickly becoming a cult-hero at the Bullants.

Other awards presented on the night included Jordan Bannister being named Best Finals Player; Shaune Austin named as Best First Year Player; Jake Spiteri the Oscar Lipson Best Clubman and Captain Adam Iacobucci also being awarded as the Best Team Man.

For a full list of both Senior and Reserves votes please click here.

probably means he will be delisted but great effort by the wablues own David Ellard
This bloke one day might thank me for talking him up the bastard
Hey Davey how about donating some time or a Bullants jumper to your wablues!
Have a great summer Ellard, live in the gym, drink your protein shakes, join me in a few triathlons and do some serious skill sessions!
Time to step up!

ever since I posted those snaps of Cranium and I hunting game in Africa?
Could be. Photoshopping a picture of Thy on to the rump of every animal probably didn't help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back