D2 D2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW Ariel Steinberg signed with PA, nice late pick up.
Absolutely disgraceful cheats. Should be embarrassed. Yes the 24 year ex afl player happened to want to play for free. Any gutless pahran cheats want to call me a liar and tell me you don't pay players which I know you do.

Go send your players to the special Olympics to win some medals because that's essentially what your doing

Last edited:
Absolutely disgraceful cheats. Should be embarrassed. Yes the 24 year ex afl player happened to want to play for free. Any gutless pahran cheats want to call me a liar and tell me you don't pay players which I know you

Go send your players to the special Olympics to win some medals because that's essentially what your doing
What happened to the player you know at PA who is getting... how much was it?? Why the edit?

I feel like if Pa were paying loads of players they should be better than they are. Not only that, where do they get the money to pay from. It's hard to raise money in the ammos

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I feel like if Pa were paying loads of players they should be better than they are. Not only that, where do they get the money to pay from. It's hard to raise money in the ammos

I'm not saying they pay loads. But certain players are getting money deals no doubt about that.

If it's true I hope they're very shallow victories for them. I know it's really hard competing against paying clubs for players but it's not an even playing field if 1 team cheats. If you need to cheat in any sport to win just don't play

PA are winning through pure grit and determination, built up over a number of years. This season's top of the ladder position is not just based on the 2017 win/loss ratio;it reflects the steady, repeated message modelled by those leading the club. No pokies involved in that.

PA are winning through pure grit and determination, built up over a number of years. This season's top of the ladder position is not just based on the 2017 win/loss ratio;it reflects the steady, repeated message modelled by those leading the club. No pokies involved in that.
So here does the money go !

Haha whatever helps you sleep at night. Maybe tell your players to keep their under the table deals a bit quieter because you never know who knows someone.

Every club that has a good year gets accused of cheating. If someone has proof, they would have told Sholly about it. Well done to PA for landing another quality player. Would hate to lose the flag from here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every club that has a good year gets accused of cheating. If someone has proof, they would have told Sholly about it. Well done to PA for landing another quality player. Would hate to lose the flag from here.
Funnily enough I've never accused other teams. Proof? Virtually impossible to get unless a player admits it. Either way I'm sure there club will be so proud if they can win seniors and reserves flags blantantly cheating.

Funnily enough I've never accused other teams. Proof? Virtually impossible to get unless a player admits it. Either way I'm sure there club will be so proud if they can win seniors and reserves flags blantantly cheating.
Reading your posts is like getting a massage with no happy ending. Pointless.

Ok understood, so that for any annoyance on any board, a PM to you will have each and every annoyance shut down.

Understood, with great power comes great responsibility. Careful with the Coolaid

Attachments

• IMG_5763.JPG
    IMG_5763.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 72
So what's the deal with all of the clearances from the NFL to Old Parade yesterday? Probably around 30 clearances!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back