D2 D2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the deal with all of the clearances from the NFL to Old Parade yesterday? Probably around 30 clearances!!

From the NFL BF board

An agreement has been made between DC , Old Paradians and AFL VIC till the end of the home and away season that because DC U19s having very good numbers and players are missing out on a game each week the players that are not selected at DC U19s have the option if they wish to go play with OP who are struggling for players. A win for both clubs and players I think as everyone keeps getting a game of footy. Due to Epping forfeiting on the weekend DC had 6 players go and play for OP and those players will now be back playing at DC this week. Hope that clears everything up.

Makes sense. We had a situation a few years ago with Collegians and South Melbourne Districts. SMD didn't have enough players to put together an U19 side one year, so we agreed to take them all on and due to our numbers, fielded 2 U19 sides. But any SMD u19 player was still available to play seniors in SMD, even though they were playing U19's for Collegians.

Yeah as above... apparently Diamond Creek have 44+ players trying to squeeze into one u19s team and the ops have been playing u17s and younger to make up numbers so a loan system been set up to keep as many boys playing as possible.

Hopefully a couple of blokes decide to stick with us beyond this season.

Haha. I think any respectable human would rather finish last honestly than win flags cheating.

Of course. But nobody is cheating here.
If you knew of someone receiving money you would have gone to the VAFA with your evidence.
I can't see any current sanctions, so I'm not sure what you are on about.
Are they playing with 19 on the field or something? That's cheating.

Of course. But nobody is cheating here.
If you knew of someone receiving money you would have gone to the VAFA with your evidence.
I can't see any current sanctions, so I'm not sure what you are on about.
Are they playing with 19 on the field or something? That's cheating.
Naïve, oblivious, heedless...just a few words that come to mind when I read your posts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha easy to act smug when you know gaining evidence is virtually impossible. Directly from a players mouth isn't water cooler scuttlebutt

Man up and make something happen then. Let the VAFA know who you are, what you know, who's receiving $.
Or just continue to sook it up here.
The choice is yours.

Gotta feel for the emmaus reserves coming up against exafl player ariel Steinberg. Kicked a lazy 10...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

So now comments are being deleted on here... oh well, never mind. A VAFA inquiry has been lodged, so I guess we'll see what happens in due course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back