D2 D2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Blue$ by 180 plus today

I agree, should have a solid win.
I'm hearing it's a great place to be at the moment. No surprise that they are landing recruits. New balls and training singlets a plenty. Hats off to a well run club, headed up a grade and making things happen on and off the field.
For the love of our great game..

I agree, should have a solid win.
I'm hearing it's a great place to be at the moment. No surprise that they are landing recruits. New balls and training singlets a plenty. Hats off to a well run club, headed up a grade and making things happen on and off the field.
For the love of our great game..
$urely a few celebratory drink$ at $pectrum for all the player$ after that win.

Does your dog bite?
inspector-clouseau.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez fellas, if Prahran having a great team, great coaches and great spirit wasn't enough..this defeatest attitude will just hand them the silverware on a golden platter. Lift, dream and all be the best you can be!!

Bulleen sitting 5-10 with a % over 100...wowee, just shows how different their season could have been.

Lack of depth the problem. Some gun top enders like Burridge, Voglis, Cherbakov (absolute gun),
Florence still run around? And some others, but lack of depth hurts. Can put the weak teams to the sword, like last week, but players 15-30 a problem. Hence Ressies struggling.

Lack of depth the problem. Some gun top enders like Burridge, Voglis, Cherbakov (absolute gun),
Florence still run around? And some others, but lack of depth hurts. Can put the weak teams to the sword, like last week, but players 15-30 a problem. Hence Ressies struggling.
What a knowledge of all things VAFA, for the love of it.

Yeah, I tend to agree. I don't believe they have fielded an U19s side for quite some time and there is no real filter from the juniors to the senior club. They lose a majority of their juniors to Marcellin where they grow up going to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back