D2 D2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought we were told to stop?

I agree with OTP some posters ( see above ) don't know when to stop !

Methinks it's time to stop. Hand on heart.

BTW - I feel I'm ok to post here as my club is apparently a monty to get relegated from D1 and I'm just getting a head start.

Methinks it's time to stop. Hand on heart.

BTW - I feel I'm ok to post here as my club is apparently a monty to get relegated from D1 and I'm just getting a head start.
Well said Hedgey.:thumbsu: Let's hope the perpetrator heeds your sage advice.

Don't be so downbeat about the Friars. We are all guessing about the quality of lists at this time. Except for St Kevvies of course.:)

Well said Hedgey.:thumbsu: Let's hope the perpetrator heeds your sage advice.

Don't be so downbeat about the Friars. We are all guessing about the quality of lists at this time. Except for St Kevvies of course.:)

Can you shed any light on the Friars?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any news on practice matches?

OP played Preston Bullants (D1) yesterday, it was a weird game, 6 quarters with combination of reserves and seniors swapping in and out, but Preston took the biscuits quite comfortably in the end. I'd assume both teams had players out

any news on practice matches?

OP played Preston Bullants (D1) yesterday, it was a weird game, 6 quarters with combination of reserves and seniors swapping in and out, but Preston took the biscuits quite comfortably in the end. I'd assume both teams had players out
Eltham College beat the turtles...
Swinburne next Saturday

C
Don't know if the players punched on with each other, but a couple years back a Turtles person came from the coaches bench and struck an elderly GE supporter. He ended up facing police charges.
Cheers for the newsflash flog. Happened four years ago, the person in question was banned for life, as I'm sure any football club would do in the same situation. Move on

Don't know if the players punched on with each other, but a couple years back a Turtles person came from the coaches bench and struck an elderly GE supporter. He ended up facing police charges.

Your sources out in Dandenong give you the inside word on that one Bruce Willis?

C

Cheers for the newsflash flog. Happened four years ago, the person in question was banned for life, as I'm sure any football club would do in the same situation. Move on

You can't buy passion! God bless the Turtles' faithful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back