D2 D2 Section 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very interesting to see that the scribe has the two D1 relegated teams in the finals as his predictions, any thoughts?
Can't see RC kicking enough goals this season either

anyone catch or play in a game?
I was down watching BT and eltham and it was a great fight from them considering i thought eltham would take the biscuits, it was some good intensity

anyone catch or play in a game?
I was down watching BT and eltham and it was a great fight from them considering i thought eltham would take the biscuits, it was some good intensity

Watched Brian Lake earning his $9,000 for a one-off appearance at Templestowe.

However word reached us down there that BT came from 50+ points down in the 3rd to clinch an after-the-siren win?? Can't be true?

Watched Brian Lake earning his $9,000 for a one-off appearance at Templestowe.

However word reached us down there that BT came from 50+ points down in the 3rd to clinch an after-the-siren win?? Can't be true?

Don't know if it was after the siren but they definitely came from a mile back to win it.

Don't know if it was after the siren but they definitely came from a mile back to win it.

either way it's an amazing win
Even after a disappointing outing, i am tipping WB to still have a good year, and i suspect emmaus will too considering how dominant there were last season
Combine that with the two teams that came down and how good they looked, it looks like it will be an even year with pretty much every team being competitive which wasn't always the case last season

#68 for the Turtles is a gun. Played one of the best games of local footy I have seen in a long time. Virtually unstoppable given the way he plays too. Thumbs up

YV vs St Johns - YV play their home ground too well
Turtles vs WB - Hit a speed bump last week did the turtles, but look for them to get back on track
MHS vs Emmaus - I don't expect Emmaus to be winning too many this year
PB vs BT - Bulleen to flat out bully a young Preston side

Good luck to all sides this weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i still think Emmaus can have a good season still if they get it together, they were far too dominant last season to have a bad year this year, the jump is high, but not that high
And i think the bullant battle will be very interesting, im expecting Bulleen to be pushing finals so its a tough one

Interesting spread of results, what has happened to Eltham? Seemed like a team that could threaten for finals
I expect YV to be up there, good result against St Johns considering they are the team to beat, they'll be there for sure IMO

Anyone catch the Turtles/Bullants game last week? Apparently the Turtles were robbed after the Preston goal umpire paid a point as a goal in the dying seconds and Preston ended up winning by 3 points.
big news! would be an interesting scenario if true

big news! would be an interesting scenario if true

What could happen? The umpire/club would just deny it. I don't really understand why clubs supply their own goal umps, I mean I understand it is cheaper but still.

I wasn't at the game but I have a mate who plays for the Turtles and he was adamant they were robbed - he wouldn't normally bullshit about it either.

What could happen? The umpire/club would just deny it. I don't really understand why clubs supply their own goal umps, I mean I understand it is cheaper but still.

I wasn't at the game but I have a mate who plays for the Turtles and he was adamant they were robbed - he wouldn't normally bullshit about it either.

Nothing would happen but its controversial that it decided a close game. I'm not going to say that it happened because i haven't enough about it so i'm calling anyone a cheat yet.

Let's move on shall we?

ANIMALS because Turtles are slow and don't travel well.
MAGPIES. because they are travelling well at the moment.
SNAKES because they need to.
JOCS because they are not travelling. Close result methinks.
WINE MAKERS because byes don't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back