D2 D2 Section 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow as a new person to vafa im quite impressed with standard but wow f#$& me what a bunch of squeelers eltham friggin turtles are (what ever have a turtle on ya logo surely you would change it ) not participating in finals after spruking how good they are missing out on finals but squeeling on another player fu×=_÷ing stop it .....
Trying get s player rubbed out over a incident that supposedly happend from a bunch of country hicks ... heres a tip try and get some players that can play .. dont sprike anout how good ya gonna be and not put up a fight ..
Maybr the president and powers to be need to concentrate on in house instead of concentrating on opposition so called incident actually embarrassing that you been around all this time playing div 2 and all ya want is to F#$% up a kids playing future in finals ... no worries go ahead with ya weak accusations saying this happend that happend try winning a few games and playing at the end of season ... as i said im new but surely no other club would want this to happen play the game get off go have a beer ... thats what should happen Turtles ... you are gonna get no help from any other club with this s**t here say you say .... get a life fix ya club concentrate on something you can control ....
Then on mad monday maybe not a good idea making threats on face book it has ya name there you flogs its actually a offence what was said .... and what happend so ya weak so called tough players making threats over social media isnt smart .. surely ya smarter than that ..
Overall weak as piss go enjoy ya extra couple weeks off while good sides play finals ....
Soft as friggin butter no favous ever for this bunch of squeeling turtles

Last edited:
Wow as a new person to vafa im quite impressed with standard but wow f#$& me what a bunch of squeelers eltham friggin turtles are (what ever have a turtle on ya logo surely you would change it ) not participating in finals after spruking how good they are missing out on finals but squeeling on another player fu×=_÷ing stop it .....
Trying get s player rubbed out over a incident that supposedly happend from a bunch of country hicks ... heres a tip try and get some players that can play .. dont sprike anout how good ya gonna be and not put up a fight ..
Maybr the president and powers to be need to concentrate on in house instead of concentrating on opposition so called incident actually embarrassing that you been around all this time playing div 2 and all ya want is to F#$% up a kids playing future in finals ... no worries go ahead with ya weak accusations saying this happend that happend try winning a few games and playing at the end of season ... as i said im new but surely no other club would want this to happen play the game get off go have a beer ... thats what should happen Turtles ... you are gonna get no help from any other club with this s**t here say you say .... get a life fix ya club concentrate on something you can control ....
Then on mad monday maybe not a good idea making threats on face book it has ya name there you flogs its actually a offence what was said .... and what happend so ya weak so called tough players making threats over social media isnt smart .. surely ya smarter than that ..
Overall weak as piss go enjoy ya extra couple weeks off while good sides play finals ....
Two years ago our club had to get the police to come to their ground when their assistant coach attacked a 65 year old supporter from our club when he told him to stop swearing in front of his wife. Thankfully he was charged

Two years ago our club had to get the police to come to their ground when their assistant coach attacked a 65 year old supporter from our club when he told him to stop swearing in front of his wife. Thankfully he was charged

Wow so they are so horrified of a alleged incident and they cant get their own backyard in order ... amazing as i said im new to the Vafa but with what you said and what facts i have i find this whole thing amazing .... a lot of work for a lot of people over alleged incident bit strange to me
Im not sure they aware of the threats made but its just dumb the club wasnt good enough to play post season why try get involved
Just a bunch of F@#£en sooks as far im concerned

Wow I just found reports online about the incident a assistant coach involved wow .... Surely it's a new president new committee please don't tell me it's the same people involved ....
I really hope they got all their s**t in order if they are bringing witness to the tribunal I got word on what bullants have as a defence ...
I suppose saying Turtles are just Fu}#%ing sooks isn't gonna cut it
THE turtles have per sued this for two weeks so now they need to handle the consequences
It's a fact that if you sook up don't expect anything in return ever in the future.
It's a pitty as what I get told a few players just said to drop it and move on so now it causes a rift in their own club by the sounds of it they don't
Need this
Surely the committee can over rule the few players who want this to go on sounds like a week president committee to me
Can't see the VAFA doing anything at the tribunal all its going to do is make the TURTLES ( Lol I loving saying turtles )
Look like the smoking turtles
Grow some balls committee president tell ya players to pull their heads in

Wow I just found reports online about the incident a assistant coach involved wow .... Surely it's a new president new committee please don't tell me it's the same people involved ....
I really hope they got all their s**t in order if they are bringing witness to the tribunal I got word on what bullants have as a defence ...
I suppose saying Turtles are just Fu}#%ing sooks isn't gonna cut it
THE turtles have per sued this for two weeks so now they need to handle the consequences
It's a fact that if you sook up don't expect anything in return ever in the future.
It's a pitty as what I get told a few players just said to drop it and move on so now it causes a rift in their own club by the sounds of it they don't
Need this
Surely the committee can over rule the few players who want this to go on sounds like a week president committee to me
Can't see the VAFA doing anything at the tribunal all its going to do is make the TURTLES ( Lol I loving saying turtles )
Look like the smoking turtles
Grow some balls committee president tell ya players to pull their heads in

As seen on this thread all season, its pretty clear that Eltham are the biggest bunch of jerks not only in D2, but in the VAFA. No one has had anything nice to say about them this season, which says all you need to say about their reputation and character. Im not sure what the incident in question is, but im not sure how Eltham have a leg to stand on, they have 0 friends at the VAFA and have seen multiple times over the past 3 years where they have caused nothing but trouble.

Well just reading through the threads you are right pretty funny they have a reputation this Arthur dude doesn't like his club being set upon but from what I see everyone can't be wrong
I'm just very surprised that the VAFA have even taken it this far knowing the turtles of the past
Yeah bullants are a relative new club but I'd hate to be at a club this reputation
The collegians aren't very collegians I think just a pack of snobby nosed sooks
Good to know about the past of the club hope it's ok to pass this on
Bull ants legal council for the tribunal will be pretty good not sure if the VAFA Rules on representation but the turtles might have a bit of shock ....
Cowards to be honest if they were so angry about a alleged incident why didn't they goat him on the day it was last game of the season !!!
Hope the collegians are sipping their tea contemplating the failed year that was after spruking how good they will be
Obviously no credibility in the competition and a embarrassment to themselves
I think what's the point trying get another player suspended if you aren't involved or this normal practice in the Vafa
Strange to me

Well just reading through the threads you are right pretty funny they have a reputation this Arthur dude doesn't like his club being set upon but from what I see everyone can't be wrong
I'm just very surprised that the VAFA have even taken it this far knowing the turtles of the past
Yeah bullants are a relative new club but I'd hate to be at a club this reputation
Bull ants legal council for the tribunal will be pretty good not sure if the VAFA Rules on representation but the turtles might have a bit of shock ....
Cowards to be honest if they were so angry about a alleged incident why didn't they goat him on the day it was last game of the season !!!
Hope the collegians are sipping their tea contemplating the failed year that was after spruking how good they will be
I think what's the point trying get another player suspended if you aren't involved or this normal practice in the Vafa
Strange to me
Turtles .... someone is going to have to explain why they're turtles..... unusual team moniker

Go into their shells when the pressure is on?
wouldnt expect anything less !
Im not on here to get a bite from them just to make sure everyone knows how much of a FLOG of a club they are ...
But it seems most people already knew this !
Just boyond me why they would go into all this crap ...
Now on facebook they are commenting on on players etc on herald sun articles that pop up
Surely you just F@#%en shut up surel;y the club tells the players to pull their heads in
Obviously no control at all told this morning the president doesnt even want this persued at the the tribunal but it is player driven
YOU know what Mr President grow a FU$&%ing dick and tell the players you dont have the backing of the club instead of telling everyone else you have no choice i have to go through with it
I really hope your Legal team is equipped !

Whats the point whats it going to Prove say he does get suspended what have you guys done all proberbly just to Prove that you guys are biggest COLLEGIANS FLOGS OF ALL TIME !

wouldnt expect anything less !
Im not on here to get a bite from them just to make sure everyone knows how much of a FLOG of a club they are ...
But it seems most people already knew this !
Just boyond me why they would go into all this crap ...
Now on facebook they are commenting on on players etc on herald sun articles that pop up
Surely you just F@#%en shut up surel;y the club tells the players to pull their heads in
Obviously no control at all told this morning the president doesnt even want this persued at the the tribunal but it is player driven
YOU know what Mr President grow a FU$&%ing dick and tell the players you dont have the backing of the club instead of telling everyone else you have no choice i have to go through with it
I really hope your Legal team is equipped !

Whats the point whats it going to Prove say he does get suspended what have you guys done all proberbly just to Prove that you guys are biggest COLLEGIANS FLOGS OF ALL TIME !

FWIW I wouldn't have thought a post like this would incite a response at all

Strange to me

care to mention what it is that this player is accused of doing or just going to keep posting vague, incoherent ramblings?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bunch of sooks?

This is a kid who coward punched the Turtles Captain the other year knocking him out. The turtles agreed with the Bullants to keep it in house and agreed on a club imposed suspension. As far as i know that young man went on to win the league best and fairest award an award he would not have been able to get without the turtles co-operation.

The same young man then went on to spit in a turtles players face in the last game of the season and be charged for it. Maybe just maybe look at the actions of your own players before sooking on a forum.

Bunch of sooks?

This is a kid who coward punched the Turtles Captain the other year knocking him out. The turtles agreed with the Bullants to keep it in house and agreed on a club imposed suspension. As far as i know that young man went on to win the league best and fairest award an award he would not have been able to get without the turtles co-operation.

The same young man then went on to spit in a turtles players face in the last game of the season and be charged for it. Maybe just maybe look at the actions of your own players before sooking on a forum.

just out of curiosity, why would eltham choose to keep that information inhouse? If a player at my club got coward punched, let alone the captain, i would be seeking answers from the league as that crap needs to get taken out of the game and the punishments would need to be served?

just out of curiosity, why would eltham choose to keep that information inhouse? If a player at my club got coward punched, let alone the captain, i would be seeking answers from the league as that crap needs to get taken out of the game and the punishments would need to be served?
maybe some $$$$?

Going to look very silly referencing something that may have occurred in a previous season but was handled 'in house'.

Is this carry-on all about spitting or something else?

Going to look very silly referencing something that may have occurred in a previous season but was handled 'in house'.

Is this carry-on all about spitting or something else?

No idea gator, its hard to believe Eltham would settle to let Preston handle it in house, it doesnt make much sense at all, especially for 'knocking out' a captain

Some clubs would rather keep things inhouse, means it keeps it simpler, no recorded suspensions to count towards the 16 game life ban mark and clubs see eye to eye on a bad instance happening but a point of being able to move on after a suitable punishment is met

Wouldn't be surprised if they went very petty/low over it... the first time Preston used their recorded game footage to leverage against the other club so they won't report it.

Eg. A Preston bloke knee dropped a young player on the field vs Richmond this year and when Richmond went to them to say they were reporting it Preston used their video footage to say if they went through with it Preston would just report every recorded instance they had to get Snakes players suspended too (which going on Vafa tribunal standards you can touch a guy with a feather & get 2 matches)

Then there is the 19s player that copped a 2.5 year ban from Preston last year too. So bit rich if they try to sling mud on this

Last edited:
Some clubs would rather keep things inhouse, means it keeps it simpler, no recorded suspensions to count towards the 16 game life ban mark and clubs see eye to eye on a bad instance happening but a point of being able to move on after a suitable punishment is met

Wouldn't be surprised if they went very petty/low over it... the first time Preston used their recorded game footage to leverage against the other club so they won't report it.

Eg. A Preston bloke knee dropped a young player on the field vs Richmond this year and when Richmond went to them to say they were reporting it Preston used their video footage to say if they went through with it Preston would just report every recorded instance they had to get Snakes players suspended too (which going on Vafa tribunal standards you can touch a guy with a feather & get 2 matches)

Then there is the 19s player that copped a 2.5 year ban from Preston last year too. So bit rich if they try to sling mud on this

interesting, i had never heard of either incident occurring to be honest so thats news to me, especially the RC incident which is a bit spicy
but are you saying its right or wrong of them to use the video? If RC had nothing to worry about, why wouldnt they go through with it, seems to me like they were hiding something which the video would expose

interesting, i had never heard of either incident occurring to be honest so thats news to me, especially the RC incident which is a bit spicy
but are you saying its right or wrong of them to use the video? If RC had nothing to worry about, why wouldnt they go through with it, seems to me like they were hiding something which the video would expose

I'd more suggest some things that occur the clubs (if they were decent people) understand some hits or incidents could be up for suspensions by Vafa law/standards but it's a general agreement or view that you wouldn't bring it up unless the umpire did as sometimes in games they happen and aren't actually dirty, just at times a bit late or clumsy or part of the play.

But in some cases a certain club would go against the grain and disregard this idea and instead use footage to compare minor incidents to large ones that are of a much more severe level.

Simply put if a bloke does something bad enough (eg. king hit/coward punch, eye gouge, kicking someone) then they deserve what is sent their way, but if it's a minor incident then most clubs would call it not worthwhile to pursue and leave it at that.

Eltham aside, there is a vital game this weekend and it involves West Brunswick and Preston.
Preston is the only team to inflict defeat on StJohns this season. Between West Brunswick and Preston the results are one win each.
Saturdays game looms a a thriller. The Bullants are seemingly in tip top form and would make a juicy adversary for St Johns. West Brunswick must go into the preliminary final with some anxiety. My tip is Preston. Congrats to the JOCs for promotion to Div.1 and Aaron Thornton for a super job in front of the sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back