Uhs-vu
Albert park
Swinburne
Eltham(?) Or whoever finished last in d2
La trobe
WestBourne
Point cook

Not in ladder order! Just how I remembered them
Richmond Central, not Eltham. Looking forward to the season!

Looking forward to 2017.

Interested as a newbie to this division who are the sides to beat? Early tips for going deep into the finals?

My mates at Westbourne have recruited fairly well. So not just being content on coming up a division.

Looking forward to 2017.

Interested as a newbie to this division who are the sides to beat? Early tips for going deep into the finals?

My mates at Westbourne have recruited fairly well. So not just being content on coming up a division.

You and me both mate.

There is a lot happening down at Richmond Central and we're looking forward to turning our fortunes around after a stinker of a year in 2016. A lot of work to do but we are confident the plans are in place.

As for who is the team to beat etc. it's bloody tough to figure that out this early on. Any gun recruits that anyone is aware of?

Looking forward to 2017.

La Trobe is the team to beat next year I think, although Westbourne and UHS will be right up there.

Hey TT.
Big Robbo. What happened to Money Lakes.
He was paraded on their social media page and now is back at the kennel I hear.

Sometimes the pups escape the yard and realise the yard they were in was better than the one they left for.

Kid has played 150 games or there abouts for the club, to his credit that meant more to him than a couple of pineapples.

You and i both know he probably wouldn't have seen a cent of that money. Just ask your ruckman

Sometimes the pups escape the yard and realise the yard they were in was better than the one they left for.

Kid has played 150 games or there abouts for the club, to his credit that meant more to him than a couple of pineapples.

You and i both know he probably wouldn't have seen a cent of that money. Just ask your ruckman

Exactly what I thought. They dont have a good track record down tgere at that mob.
His footy would never improve in that comp either so he has made a good decision the big fella.

Exactly what I thought. They dont have a good track record down tgere at that mob.
His footy would never improve in that comp either so he has made a good decision the big fella.

Congrats on the new addition to the family by the way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbo the Bryce Gibbs of Point Cook. Interesting how the rest of the group will respond to his return.
About as well as the 75% of your list that went elsewhere and came back.

Pretty happy i reckon

Hey TT I am back pencil in RD2 Anzac day your deck GF Replay wont get any bigger than that. All the best to you and the family for xmas and thats about as nice as I will be lets resume hostilities.
And to you. And i look forward to your shout for a froffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back