D3 D3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, only one will go to div 4. Two will come down from div 2 and two will go up to div 2.

Who do we think will go up ? UHS?
They play PH this weekend at UHS, will be a good test for both sides.

I'm told UHS had their first injury though that's yet to be confirmed.

You'd think so wouldn't you.

I've heard UHS have so few injuries that other clubs are sending their injured blokes to train with UHS in the hope of being caught up in the healing sorcery or wizardy that is currently in full effect.

You'd think so wouldn't you.

I've heard UHS have so few injuries that other clubs are sending their injured blokes to train with UHS in the hope of being caught up in the healing sorcery or wizardy that is currently in full effect.

Very interesting round this week in Div 3.
1vs2
3vs4
5vs6

Any tips yet?
Mine are:
UHS in a close one
Swinburne to beat WB
LTU to beat Cobs

Interesting round alright- intrigue and interest everywhere

Possible, first week of finals preview with UHS vs PH and West vs Swinny

Do we think the 4 is set after the Cobbers lost last week? two game break with only 4 to go makes it tough for 5th & 6th

Wonder if PH rested Nagel last week for the clash with UHS- UHS seem to be rolling along nicely, especially on the injury front.

How do people rate Westbourne & Swinny, are they making up the numbers

I'd think the Grammarians would give themselves a cheeky chance. History suggests Swinny rely on too few for too much.

UHS and PH, surely would have the cue in the rack this week. Not a lot to be gained at this stage of the year.

The battle for 4th could tighten up if Westbourne salute. Will be only 4 points with 3 to go. Not sure of run home for Swinny. Still in their own hands regardless of this week.

Interesting round alright- intrigue and interest everywhere

Possible, first week of finals preview with UHS vs PH and West vs Swinny

Do we think the 4 is set after the Cobbers lost last week? two game break with only 4 to go makes it tough for 5th & 6th

Wonder if PH rested Nagel last week for the clash with UHS- UHS seem to be rolling along nicely, especially on the injury front.

How do people rate Westbourne & Swinny, are they making up the numbers
I'm pretty sure PH are at full strength. I know a guy down there who says they have no injuries either. Both UHS and PH should go hard for bragging rights this weekend. No such things as putting the cue in the rack.

I'm pretty sure PH are at full strength. I know a guy down there who says they have no injuries either. Both UHS and PH should go hard for bragging rights this weekend. No such things as putting the cue in the rack.

Incorrect, we've got at least 6 boys who aren't playing through injury and we lose 4 of the Irish boys who are playing in the international cup on Sunday.

Incorrect, we've got at least 6 boys who aren't playing through injury and we lose 4 of the Irish boys who are playing in the international cup on Sunday.

You guys should send 'em up to UHS and fix them with some of the magical healing water they've got over there

You guys should send 'em up to UHS and fix them with some of the magical healing water they've got over there

I know the president at UHS who said they didn't have any injuries at all and the lads at PH reckon they've got a full side except one or two playing for Ireland. Should be a huge game out there.
Who's heading to the Brens to watch ?

I know the president at UHS who said they didn't have any injuries at all and the lads at PH reckon they've got a full side except one or two playing for Ireland. Should be a huge game out there.
Who's heading to the Brens to watch ?
And I just heard that AP and South Melb might be merging .. that true ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Westbourne Grammarians continue to show the rest of the competition why they should be considered as genuine premiership contenders with a comfortable victory over Westbourne Grammarians.

This is an Amateur Scribe. Just posted on VAFA website

THE EYE

:oops:

Westbourne Grammarians continue to show the rest of the competition why they should be considered as genuine premiership contenders with a comfortable victory over Westbourne Grammarians.

This is an Amateur Scribe. Just posted on VAFA website

THE EYE

:oops:
Not to mention the first sentence of the whole article stating the team at the top of the ladder is winless. Granted the scribe may be a dill, but who at the Ammos proof reads this rubbish before allowing it to go online???

Westbourne Grammarians continue to show the rest of the competition why they should be considered as genuine premiership contenders with a comfortable victory over Westbourne Grammarians.​

Gotta love intraclub matches. Winners are grinners and everyone gets a participation medal and pizza. :p

Not to mention the first sentence of the whole article stating the team at the top of the ladder is winless. Granted the scribe may be a dill, but who at the Ammos proof reads this rubbish before allowing it to go online???

For those playing along at home:

In a wind-swept round of football, it was a case of one team remaining winless atop the ladder and another remaining lossless at other end.

Lossless, surely not actually a word.

Will Westbourne make the finals as they have a tough run home playing 3 of top sides last 4 games?
Well Robo we are 3 games and percent clear of 5 & 6 so even if we did loose all 4 the chasing group have to keep winning givin Latrobe. V Canterbury this week will probably eliminate one and both still have to play UHS I would say Westbourne have put themselves in a good position would you agree. As much as you guys would like us to miss out I think its in our hands now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back