D4 D4 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Early tips, Aquinas over NB by 15 pts in the senior game and Aquinas by 100 in the magoos.
Cobras by plenty in the senior game and by 30 points in the 2's.
Good luck to all sides competing and let's hope for no injuries.

If that's the case why don't you go to the VAFA integrity unit ?, probably cause it's false and you would look like a fool.
First and last post

Can 100% confirm there were at least two complaints to the integrity unit with three names given on both (or more) occasions.

Not sure of what happened after that, however people named names . . .

First and last post

Can 100% confirm there were at least two complaints to the integrity unit with three names given on both (or more) occasions.

Not sure of what happened after that, however people named names . . .
That's ok we don't need names of players but please name the clubs...

Seniors
Aquinas (just)
Cobras

Reserves
Aquinas
Cobras

Whats the rule on seniors playing reserves games in finals? iirc its like 6 games max - could the sharks stack their 2s?
9 games maximum in either grade before they can't play if one side doesn't qualify, minimum of 4 games need to be played I believe. If both sides are in the finals it's open to move players between each side until only one remains. Might have changed, but that's the understanding I have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My understanding is you have to have played 4 games in the reserves and no more than 10 in the seniors to be able to qualify for the 2's.
You can go up to seniors no matter how many 2's games played but you can't drop down to seconds as shown above I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back