D4 D4 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a lot of respect for the boys from Nth Brunny, play hard on ground and always stick around after games win
or lose and seem to be a good bunch of blokes.
But Unfortunately there can only be one winner and I believe that will be the Cobras !.
The 2's is a toss of the coin, the winner gets the opportunity to challenge the all conquering Aquinas.
Eley Park by 15 points.

No posts about the Cobras? Making the GF is still automatic promotion correct?
Great to see the Cobras out of D4. Would have loved to see the same game in a GF. A lot of shared history between NB & MC. Not to be.
Good luck to NB in 2018. Hope they're the next club promoted.
Now to a GF against Aquinas. Go Cobs!

A great contest at Garvey oval yesterday, the cobra's got off to flyer before NB slowly started to work their way back in to the game.
We held on for a fantastic win and a chance to play in a grand final against an opposition that will be red hot favorites.
Bad luck to the boy's from NB , as iv'e said previously we really respect the way they go about it and wish them all the best for 2018.

No posts about the Cobras? Making the GF is still automatic promotion correct?
I heard somewhere a team in D3 were leaving the comp, does that mean only 1 promo/relegation or will there still be 2...

Finals currently show Saturday, is that confirmed or just lazy formatting?

Bit rough on Manningham, 6 day break after a torrid encounter. $ugar to get em over
the line by 9 points in the big dance.
Gotta say was my 1st game of ammo footy yesterday and was surprised by some of the
quality in both teams. Would't be out of place in NFL div 3

Bit rough on Manningham, 6 day break after a torrid encounter. $ugar to get em over
the line by 9 points in the big dance.
Gotta say was my 1st game of ammo footy yesterday and was surprised by some of the
quality in both teams. Would't be out of place in NFL div 3

I would say the top 4-5 would certainly fit right in.

I had a look on Sunday, two decent games. Think EPS and Manningham will take it up to Aquinas in respective Grand Finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to Adam Baltruweit on winning the comp medal in D4, a gun player !!.
This didn't surprise me but for him not to get a vote in the first 7 rounds says a lot about the guys
that officiate each week..clueless.
Now a premiership medallion will go very nicely with that, can't wait for this weekend to cap off a great few months.

Well Done to the Manningham boys! Great to see a D4 stalwart climb a grade.

Would love to have seen an NB vs MC Grand Final but it was not to be.

Tips
Seniors - Mannigham
Reserves - Aquinas

Thoughts on team of the year? Interesting to see Parkside with 4 inclusions which is the same as Aquinas, 1 more than NB and Manningham... Also considering Aquinas had the best defense (points against) bit harsh to not have at least one player selected in defense.

Good luck to both teams in the Grand Final, should be a great clash. Aquinas by 15.

Haha ok champ!

You should of come in the rooms yesterday then, all you would of seen is medals and premiership cups though!

Hope you had a good night though!!

Great crowd , no trouble could walk around with the kids no drama unlike my league (NFL)
and a very good contest to go with it.
No alcohol is something more leagues should look at ?, i've enjoyed both games I have been to both for atmosphere and standard.
The better team won on the day and I was unable to stay for the entire game but I thought number 4 for Aquinas was the best player on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back