D4 D4 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great day out at The Vein yesterday with all 3 sides getting the W. The young bloods had a great win against a team above them, the 2's had another solid win in tricky conditions and still remain undefeated, however % has dropped under 1000% so I'm sure a tough night on the track Tuesday!
The ones had one of the best wins in recent history coming from behind and only 1 on the bench for most of the second half! Both sides missing a heap of numbers but was still a great game!! Fair chance will be seeing a bit of each other in the coming weeks!! Go Bloods!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that result debacle between Masala and Mt Lilydale earlier this season could be the determining factor of whether Mt Lilydale plays finals or not.

True to saying... a handy point!

It certainly could - EPS have a couple of tough ones in the lead up which could really go either way..

Rd 17

Aquinas
Mt Lilydale
Cobras
Wick

Final 4 come the end of next week

Aquinas - 68
North Bruns - 64
Manningham - 56
Mt Lilydale - 42
-------------------
Eley Park - 36
Elsternwick - 36

Some great games coming up the next two weeks, looking forward to it

It certainly could - EPS have a couple of tough ones in the lead up which could really go either way..

Rd 17

Aquinas
Mt Lilydale
Cobras
Wick

Aquinas - 68
North Bruns - 64
Manningham - 56
Mt Lilydale - 42
-------------------
Eley Park - 36
Elsternwick - 36

I don't think to many have thought all year that Elsternwick would play finals.
A win over St Francis & they're in

I think your calculations may be a bit off...

If Eley Park win next week (unlikely) they are in.

If Eley Park lose, Mt Lilydale are in.

Rd 17

Aquinas
Mt Lilydale
Cobras
Wick

Aquinas - 68
North Bruns - 64
Manningham - 56
Mt Lilydale - 42
-------------------
Eley Park - 36
Elsternwick - 36

Got the order right.. some grea games week one of finals. Any idea on when venues/times are released

Yes, you certainly did.... in the first half. Thought the second half was quite even, but the slow start certainly was a worry. Credit where credit is due though!

On field, the cobras looked very impressive! Off field, certainly a disgrace to amateur football. The amount of abusive language and swearing coming from the cobras bench and score board attendants, including the lovely C word, was disgusting. Plenty of families and young kids that came along to watch don't need to be hearing that.

$ugar was not sweet at all, how he was not sent off for his foul mouth (directed at the crowd) was beyond me!

As I said, on field, they were very good and will certainly be favourites, off field and as a club, bit of work to do!
Disappointing to hear that.

Nobody wants to lose the passion from the game, but that would be unfortunate if true.

Yes, you certainly did.... in the first half. Thought the second half was quite even, but the slow start certainly was a worry. Credit where credit is due though!

On field, the cobras looked very impressive! Off field, certainly a disgrace to amateur football. The amount of abusive language and swearing coming from the cobras bench and score board attendants, including the lovely C word, was disgusting. Plenty of families and young kids that came along to watch don't need to be hearing that.

$ugar was not sweet at all, how he was not sent off for his foul mouth (directed at the crowd) was beyond me!

As I said, on field, they were very good and will certainly be favourites, off field and as a club, bit of work to do!
Of course it was all one sided as far as the behavior goes.....seriously what was sugar reacting to ?. You have your fair share of supporters that need a talking to also so lets leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back