D4 D4 Section - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to be back happy to do my share.Thx for the beer. Pull Robo up bud cart before the horse.I think the quote out of your camp was nothing is won in June.
As we have both found out the hard way previously

Tips for this week:

Chad v's Mann (Manningham 2 good here, 20 goals)
Mt.L v's Massala (Massala have improved heaps, But Mt lilydale by 10 goals )
WB v's BHN (Long trip for BHN over the bridge, WB by 15 goals)
EP v's PC (Match of the round, PC by 4 goals, TT and Ramjets no doubt will be picking EP)

Tips for this week:

Chad v's Mann (Manningham 2 good here, 20 goals)
Mt.L v's Massala (Massala have improved heaps, But Mt lilydale by 10 goals )
WB v's BHN (Long trip for BHN over the bridge, WB by 15 goals)
EP v's PC (Match of the round, PC by 4 goals, TT and Ramjets no doubt will be picking EP)
Not at all Robos want the Cook to get up mate need them in second.TT well thats another story he does swing a bit.

Hows the finals go this year?? top 4 or 5? Is it a knock out or WB get the first weeks rest?
Final 4 mate 1V2 winner week off.I am sure you knew that as you were predicting a closer game come finals. So if you are close to Westbourne does that mean Elley Park have Westbourne covered?

TT based on yesterday two tuff ones for you guys after the bye both away? How did you rate Eley Park? Did you guys struggle with the venue?
Wasn't there mate. Was working. I know we were missing a few, as were eley park first time around. We have never won there before so bit of a graveyard for us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TT based on yesterday two tuff ones for you guys after the bye both away? How did you rate Eley Park? Did you guys struggle with the venue?

Definite struggled with the venue. Its small and wet and we werent clean as well as a couple of key outs. Elley park have some bigger bodies which done well around the packs.

Didnt realise Westbourne played there yesterday as well, lol

You wont find anyone more point cook than me mate, or on the flip side someone as passionate in my hatred for Westbourne either. Lol

Tips for this week.

Nth Brun v's WB (Rated NB but they have have fallen off the radar lately, Home game is their only advantage, WB by 10 goals)
Mann v's MT L (match of the round, ML by 3 goals)
PC v's BHN (both teams beaten last week, who will bounce back? PC by 6 goals)
EP v's Chaddy (EP by 30 goals)

Last edited:
Tips this week

North Brunswick Vs Westbourne
Manningham Vs Mt Lillydale
Point Cook Vs Box Hill North
Eley Park Vs Chadstone

Shouldn't be any surprises unless Point Cook disappoint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back